1.    #1  
    Hi All ... Sprint was unable to fix my 1st PRE and sent me a new one - Before returning the old one, I wanted to erase my data off it, but when reading the description for the "Full Erase" it says "Erases applications you installed and all application settings and data. Also erases personal files stored on the USB drive..etc etc"

Soooo does that mean it deletes my Palm Profile? Is it going to delete all that from my new phone??? Called sprint and they told me yes, it would ... but that doesnt seem right ... People are forced to switch PREs all the time for issues and deleting our profile completely seems stupid, so I am hoping thats incorrect information ...

I am going to just webDR the phone to reset it to factory settings before returning it, but still want a real answer

Thanks Everyone!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    No.
    NO! Palm profiles are on the server--they backup your phones info just incase--so when you get your new phone--you just sign in to start the restore
  4.    #4  
    Thank You! It seemed to make sense it would only delete from the physical phone - but I wanted to make sure (and sprint as usual has no clue and told me it would delete the whole profile!)
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it