1.    #1  
    Having a large issue with my computer. I'm trying to install the Pre to my work computer which i do have Admin right on.

In the Device manager it shows the Palm Novacom Modules. The problem is that in other devices the Pre shows up and I can not find a way to get the driver to install.. The cable I use is the same one I use at home with my 2 other pc's and it works fine there.

Obviously the Novacom drivers are installed but now what

Help?
    What are you specifically trying to do with your Pre? Have you put the Pre in USB mode?
  3.    #3  
    I'm trying to install a few things using Q/I if i throw it into USB mode nothing shows up in my computer
    Did you try going into options in QI and re-install Novacom?
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
  5.    #5  
    Nope good idea one sec I'll try it.

still showing the ! in device manager but it let me install 2 files
    Last edited by Major Payne; 03/24/2010 at 11:52 AM.
    So you're good to go?
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
  7.    #7  
    Yep seems to be I was able to install the messager patch