1.    #1  
    Hi family! I was in a stressful situation and I kept getting this error in feed updating. So I deleted the preware, thinking a reinstall would clear this up. So now I'm with out updating my feeds. How do I put preware back on? I'm really surprised, being a w.w. 2 postwar baby, that I can do this.

Thanks Family
    I would say hook the Pre back up to your computer, then use WebOSQuickInstall to remove Preware and the Package Manager, then restart the phone. After the restart reinstall Package Manager then Preware, then restart again.

I don't know if all those restarts are needed, but it can't hurt.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a bunch for your attention to my problem. I got the the preware icon back on, but it doesn't update the feeds. It says that the package manger is not on or not installed. I will certainly try your advice. The weird thing is when I use preload it says that preware, package manger, is updated. But nothing works.
    Once again many thanks to the family
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a bunch for your attention to my problem. I got the the preware icon back on, but it doesn't update the feeds. It says that the package manger is not on or not installed. I will certainly try your advice. The weird thing is when I use preload it says that preware, package manger, is updated. But nothing works.
    Once again many thanks to the family