1.    #1  
    As you may have heard the EU, Mexico and Canada will be getting paid apps by the 31st.
    So with that in mind what are all you lucky Americans calling your top 5 paid apps?
    UK PRE USER
    search button my friend it works.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    search button my friend it works.
    yeh i did keep on topic no need to troll...
    UK PRE USER
    I don't pay for too many apps. I only paid for 5 and I don't even use 2 of them anymore (3dgames).... So my top 3 are: Timepiece, Geostrings, and Tweed (which I don't even use either)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevee10001 View Post
    yeh i did keep on topic no need to troll...
    no you didn't because I just did and got plenty of threds stop being lazy and do your own work in mexico
  6.    #6  
    please show me the screenshot because im gettin nothing anyways do you think all the devs will be porting there apps to eu or just a select amount?
    UK PRE USER
    Go here: Project Appetite | Stuff Your Palm and click "Top Overall" for your answer.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    no you didn't because I just did and got plenty of threds stop being lazy and do your own work in mexico
  9. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    My top paid app would be Tweed. I check that thing more then I check my email. Second would be Digloo, but I'm more of a reddit reader, hmmm, I wonder if the developer could make one for reddit. Then there's Flash Cards, it's an awesome app. Besides those three the rest are games.
    My top paid apps, based on usage, would be Scoop, Timepiece, and Shopping Manager.
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    This is pretty subjective, as it's really up to the individual user.

That being said, the RPN calculator is sweet, even at 10 times the cost of most apps.
    Bad Kitty for sure. Its a twitter app. The developers are constantly rolling out updates.
  13.    #13  
    what is craiglist browser?
    UK PRE USER
    I really like Bad Kitty or Tweed for twitter, Geostrings and weatherman. It shows a live, updating once an hour, weather forecast on your wallpaper. So awesome.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    thought he lived in the UK?
    I use:

1. Scoop
    2. Tweed
    3. Crossword (although the free version provides lots of gameplay)
    4. Dungeon Hunter (my favorite 3D game)
    5. Earthworm Jim is fun, if you can figure out the controls

Other than that, I make do mostly with free apps.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I use:

Other than that, I make do mostly with free apps.
    I would agree, I've gotten by with enough free apps that I haven't found the need to purchase some of the paid apps out there. Now if I use the free version enough, then I'll buy the paid version (if that makes sense).

Some of the games, it's just a waste of me unless I want to reboot my phone every time I want to play them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    thought he lived in the UK?
    idk where he's from but I guess you do...
    teal speed launcher
    super contacts plus
    teal shop
    teal time
    clear card
    twee for twitter, it's the best by far