1.    #1  
    Anyone know why my clock is loosing about 5 mins a day and using 50% battery without using the phone in 9hrs since the 1.4 update...... the phone was ok before the update.
    Its really getting annoying now what with the texts that fail to send even though theres full signal and 3g...it fails to receive messages and always needs turning off and on every 3 hours.... and to top it off the phone turned off and wouldnt restart so i had to pull the battery out.... now when i flick the screen up somtimes the screen doesnt turn on....
    Im so tempted to get my iphone back......

Any help to sort these probs.....
    Sounds like you need a visit from webOS Doctor.
  3.    #3  
    Well i dr'd it last night and had nothing but problems today ...the power button has stopped working, the clock now goes to quick by 5 mins an hour,the battery went from 100% to shut off in 5 hours and thats with everthing turned off and only sending 5 sms LMFAO and late delivered text by 30 mins a text.
    so a call to o2 and its getting sent back.....Grrrrr 14 day wait now.
    Getting realy fed up of the pre now......
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelie View Post
    Anyone know why my clock is loosing about 5 mins a day and using 50% battery without using the phone in 9hrs since the 1.4 update...... the phone was ok before the update.
    Its really getting annoying now what with the texts that fail to send even though theres full signal and 3g...it fails to receive messages and always needs turning off and on every 3 hours.... and to top it off the phone turned off and wouldnt restart so i had to pull the battery out.... now when i flick the screen up somtimes the screen doesnt turn on....
    Im so tempted to get my iphone back......

Any help to sort these probs.....
    It's 1.4, it brought lots of problems with it but not everyone is experiencing them, I would wait for the next update and if you still having issues then go for something else.