Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    Just Bumping this. Between Laptop Mags competition and the positive reviews Palm's popularity, development and stock should all go up soon. But its up to us, the loyal users to promote this so we have a chance at Palm making it a better product and to continue to strive ahead.
    I know I, for one, buy a single share of Palm stock every time I see cantaffordit spam various threads with his voting posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I know I, for one, buy a single share of Palm stock every time I see cantaffordit spam various threads with his voting posts.
    Hey man...

Every little thing counts.

That's why... this on the front page could be a very large thing for how current and future customers perceive the Pre.
    Anyone have the latest statistics on the reviews?
  4.    #64  
    I'll update with review stats if 5 people post reviews and respond to this thread. :-)
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
  5.    #65  
    Any takers?
    I'm about to go post some now!! I was a loyal voter,and now I'll join in on the reviewing..im hittin verizon and ummm is it possible to get a link for ATT we can hit that soon as it launches on that carrier!!!as this community will grow once att is involved
    You know your platform is in trouble when you have to artificially raise the ratings with a grass-roots campaign. /facepalm
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869 View Post
    You know your platform is in trouble when you have to artificially raise the ratings with a grass-roots campaign. /facepalm
    Dude... I was watching the HTC Hero reviews on Sprint when it was first released... and the reviews were at like 1,100 on Day 3!! They were at like 1,400-something just a week ago.

I'm fairly certain that those reviews were completely artificial if 80% of all reviews visible to us today had just sprung up by day 3 of launch of the Hero.

If people here have not reviewed... they should. This is a completely natural process.

... only maybe just a little late, if anything. But... Palm will be in great shape as long as they release a device with 4.3" screen.
    Well I'd be happy to tell people how I like my phone. It's not artificial, it's just that normally people can't be bothered to do it.

Mind you I've had a very positive reaction to my pre.

This weekend it turned out that a friend had one too, and he really liked it, his main issue being that it was locked to O2 so couldn't use it in Finland where he was working.

Another person I met, when he heard I'd just bought it, said what an excellent phone it was.

Finally a third friend said that she would have got one if it had not been tied to O2 since she was on 3 network.

All good along with the man in the phone shop who bigged it up when I was looking and said how good it was.
    phonedog.com is another good, well read site. Review there as well.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Added all mine, though Verizon keeps locking up when I click Preview. No surprise there!
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I just reviewed the phone on VZW, not sure how long it takes for them to add it
    I just added yet another review on Sprint's site, and I let it post the review on Facebook too...
  14.    #74  
    Here is the update folks. We did 284 new reviews in 15 days. This is an increase of 8% over the number of reviews we had before. Great job everyone but I think we can do better. We got most of the reviews for Verizon (probably because it's on top) but we need to do other sources as well. Perhaps we should have separate threads for each site. Any vounteers for starting individual threads?

Verizon

Palm Pre Plus: 4.0 (472 reviews) +106 reviews in 15 days since we started

Palm Pixi Plus: 4.0 (108 reviews) +18 reviews

Sprint

Palm Pre: 3.8 (2404 reviews) +100 reviews

Palm Pixi: 4.0 (320 reviews) +25 reviews

Amazon

Palm Pre Plus (Verizon): 4.7 (37 reviews) +12 reviews

Palm Pixi Plus (Verizon): 4.3 (6 reviews) +1 review

Palm Pre (Sprint): 4.2 (152 reviews) +22 reviews

Palm Pixi (Sprint): 4.4 (16 reviews) unchanged
    Last edited by pretastic; 04/08/2010 at 09:28 PM.
    I dont think it would make a difference. Plus having to go to different threads to do the same thing can be a hassle. But if it makes it easier on you, then thats another story.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234