Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's been discussed in other threads that culprit is probably a memory leak from 3rd party apps because some people have this problem with the TMC error while others don't.
    Never demo the phone for someone until you reboot. =)
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    that's happened to me twice - I've given up trying to show it off, the app
    I'm trying to show either takes forever to load, or I'll get the !dreaded "too many cards", once, I got the worst of all, the "memory critical" close cards, AND NOTHING WAS OPEN! dooh! 5 min re-boot time!
    Well at least you tried to save palm,I hate it when that happens when I'm trying to show something off to one of my customers it either acts slow or does weird things. Especially the to many cards thing.A lot of members here don't really have a problem with tmc, but i do and not to sure why, even after i use preset reset everyday around 4:30am. Hope this issue gets worked out, but I think HB Beatz said that it is not a known issue at palm and their testing was not able to reenact it.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    "let me tell you how you measure a man, When his world starts to fall, see how tall he stands.
    It matters not how many times you fall down, what matters most is how many times you rise.
    Mistakes build character, and character takes you places money cant"

O.K you've got me, I can't remember who said that....

opps, sorry - off topic,,,

umm, I'd "Google it" (the answer to my off topic/in-thread question), but, I just got the "too many cards " error and I'm re-booting....

"what-a-save" ;-)
    Last edited by ToddK; 03/23/2010 at 08:55 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12