1.    #1  

Yesterday I went into the Palm App Store to download new Software and Updates. None of the Apps or Updates downloaded. The apps started to download, but then never finished. When I Pause the downloads; they never Un-Paused. When I go into the (My Applications) part of the App Store; I can see that the apps are trying to download, but that they are all stuck. And oddly; there is an app at the very top of the page that isn't actually an app. It's just a blank card and when I click on it, I get the same generic (The Action Could Not Be Completed. Try Again Later). When I have tried to update my credit card info; I am given the (PM03005) Error message.
    I called Palm to see if maybe my account was turned off, but they said that Palm doesn't do that. I also went through a few things with the rep, like Holding the Power-Button and then pressing the Volume key 3 times during the loading.That also didn't help.

Has anyone else ran into this problem before? The Tech wanted me to Doctor my phone, which I have done that enough times already. I'm sick of losing everything with these stupid resets!

So is there another way I can fix this?

Preware - The Files Downloadable From within Preware Download Just Fine.
    FileCoaster - Files Download Just Fine.
    PreLoad - Files Download Just Fine.
    Palm App Store - Files Don't Download At All.
    Palm Beta - Files Don't Download At All.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

2.    #2  
    It looks like I'm going to be forced to Doctor my phone yet again... I'm not going to bother buying videos games anymore! Every single time my WebOS has an issue; I end up losing my progress in each one of the games I have downloaded through the Palm App Store. Why doesn't Palm Backup (Everything) that we have on our phones and not just an Image-File of an App or Game?

A GIANT waste of time!!!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel