Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. del420's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #21  
    no doubt I was at an at&t store the other day, and ask the rep. Hey I heard you were getting those new palm phones. My girlfriend here is up for an upgrade soon. Do you know when I can get her the cute little pixi in blue. He said he didn't know for sure but it shouldn't be much more than a few weeks. Then he went on to tell her how much his sisters daughter loves the one she has (from a differant carrier). Then offered to take her info so he can inform her when it available. On the way out she stoped by the backflip saying how cute it was and he came over and said. No no no wait for your new pixi. You will be much more happy. Out the door all I could say was wow. Maybe at&t will be palms saving grace. Go at&t.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    no doubt I was at an at&t store the other day, and ask the rep. Hey I heard you were getting those new palm phones. My girlfriend here is up for an upgrade soon. Do you know when I can get her the cute little pixi in blue. He said he didn't know for sure but it shouldn't be much more than a few weeks. Then he went on to tell her how much his sisters daughter loves the one she has (from a differant carrier). Then offered to take her info so he can inform her when it available. On the way out she stoped by the backflip saying how cute it was and he came over and said. No no no wait for your new pixi. You will be much more happy. Out the door all I could say was wow. Maybe at&t will be palms saving grace. Go at&t.
    Backflip was obvious... it's too neutered.

    Although at this point too early to say if they neutered the webOS duet, but I somewhat doubt it now.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Backflip was obvious... it's too neutered.

    Although at this point too early to say if they neutered the webOS duet, but I somewhat doubt it now.
    I don't think normal people care about the modifications done to andriod, really all that was done is yahoo search and market place lockdown.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Words and/or phrases that i'm sick of (nothing personal, bluenote):

    woot
    sweet
    fail
    epic fail
    pics, or it didn't happen
    troll
    flame


    .

    .
    add to that list:

    'nothing personal'
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Words and/or phrases that i'm sick of (nothing personal, bluenote):

    woot
    sweet
    fail
    epic fail
    pics, or it didn't happen
    troll
    flame


    .

    .
    Can we add the word "bias" to the list? Especially when used by people who don't realize that there's another form of the word-- "biased." They always forget the 'ed' part and it makes me RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEE.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    I don't think normal people care about the modifications done to andriod, really all that was done is yahoo search and market place lockdown.
    That was my point....
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    add to that list:

    'nothing personal'
    lol

    (and you can add that to the list too, lol)
  8. jt99's Avatar
    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    #28  
    backflip which doesn't count as a smartphone to me, seeing as it's dumb.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    That was my point....
    Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions