Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok, so my wife and I have had the Pre since launch date, I am on my 6th and she was on her 4th up until last week. But then her power button went out so we took it to the Sprint store and they had to replace it, we went home and everything worked fine, the next day the phone started showing some real BAD orio, worse than anything I have seen, so we went back and she got another one yesterday. Today the new phone started acting up, when someone talks to her on the phone her voice is so muffeled no one can understand her, I reset the phone and took the battery out for 10 minutes with no luck. I got frustrated and asked her if she wants a new phone and I was shocked to hear her say, NO I LIKE THE PRE! I guess we have another trip to the store today....

I don't know what to do
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    just nod and smile bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by benly52 View Post
    just nod and smile bro.
    Exactly. Go to the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I am a bit frustrated but my wife is not!
    That's funny....it's usually the other way around.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Happy wife, happy life.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benly52 View Post
    just nod and smile bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Happy wife, happy life.

Both of these...yes.
    wow my mind must be on a tangent because the way i read the title i thought it said "my wife is hot"
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    wow my mind must be on a tangent because the way i read the title i thought it said "my wife is hot"
    lol
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    She is too! That's why I asked her if she wants a new phone so she does not divorce me over a phone!
    She is too! That's why I asked her if she wants a new phone so she does not divorce me over a phone!
    Pics, or it's not so....
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Pics, or it's not so....
    Haha, nice try bro....
    Haha, nice try bro....
    damn
    Funny thing about the muffled part..well sorta... thats how people on that pos motorola droid sound. Call quality is pure ***. Not sure why anyone would be a piece of motorola equipment.
    In the great immortal words of Jeff Foxworthy "if she ain't happy, you ain't happy and if she ain't happy long enough, you ain't happy with only half of your stuff"
    If that's the case, then you really should put your foot down, show her who's in charge, and tell her if she insists on another Pre, she's going to have to find someone else to help her with it.

Seriously.
    You'll never win against a woman .

make sure she's holding the pre right whenever shes talking on the phone. Not down, or up too high. That will cause the muffling.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    You'll never win against a woman .

make sure she's holding the pre right whenever shes talking on the phone. Not down, or up too high. That will cause the muffling.
    Not really, I ended up at the store and they cleaned the mic and now it works, the funny thing is, how did the mic get dirty in one day?
    I hope she dosn't have that Massage It! app oops!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    In the great immortal words of Jeff Foxworthy "if she ain't happy, you ain't happy and if she ain't happy long enough, you ain't happy with only half of your stuff"
    Too true! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Not really, I ended up at the store and they cleaned the mic and now it works, the funny thing is, how did the mic get dirty in one day?
    Well, if she loves the Pre as much as you say she does, maybe she was drooling all over it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast