Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I didn't notice this anywhere (sorry if I over looked it). VZW is doing it's deal of the day 24 hour promotion with a different sale each day...todays is the Pre Plus for $79.99! Great price, just passing it on.
    is that in store or online?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    is that in store or online?
    Online as far as I know...I dont see why they couldn't match it in store? Would save themselves the shipping lol...who knows, I was gonna call them in a little bit to see as I have gotten online deals in the store before
    New guy here. I was waiting for another Daily Deal on the Pre Plus thru Verizon. I was hoping that they would have another one before the kill all the Palm promos next week. I ordered my Pre Plus today and should have it in tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!

Awesome Site, btw!!!
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Ignore all the negative press on the Pre Plus. I have been using it now for 3 weeks and this phone rocks! I tried the Droid for 2 weeks and returned it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrush View Post
    New guy here. I was waiting for another Daily Deal on the Pre Plus thru Verizon. I was hoping that they would have another one before the kill all the Palm promos next week. I ordered my Pre Plus today and should have it in tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!

Awesome Site, btw!!!
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCTM View Post
    Ignore all the negative press on the Pre Plus. I have been using it now for 3 weeks and this phone rocks! I tried the Droid for 2 weeks and returned it.
    I am wanting the Pre Plus but want to see what they say about the Nexus one first (though I'm sure it will be handled the same BS way it is with TMO etc).

I would get the Droid IF it wasn't hideous and brick shaped. It's 2010 when will they stop making phones with jagged 90 degree edges lol.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawse771 View Post
    I would get the Droid IF it wasn't hideous and brick shaped. It's 2010 when will they stop making phones with jagged 90 degree edges lol.
    I hate to break it to you. The Droid is ten times nicer than the Pre with regard to build and screen. The resolution is spectacular and the build of the phone is incredibly solid.
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    The Droid is solid and has a great screen...Too bad it has a beta operating system called Android.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    I hate to break it to you. The Droid is ten times nicer than the Pre with regard to build and screen. The resolution is spectacular and the build of the phone is incredibly solid.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCTM View Post
    The Droid is solid and has a great screen...Too bad it has a beta operating system called Android.
    Android is not in beta. I think it's late Alpha.
    If you're looking for a deal, Amazon has the Palm Pre Plus for $29.99 with a new 2 year contract.

I've ordered it last week, but unfortunately, it's 9-10 days for shipping. The wait is killing me.

Unfortunately, I'm a new user so I can't post links, but just search for "Palm Pre Plus Verizon" and it'll show up right away.
    This is pretty cool that it goes on and off to $79.99 every week in the 24 hour sale. My brother just returned his Pixi+ today and order his Pre+ for $29.99 with his NE2 discount. Which was what he paid for the Pixi+. What a deal.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    I hate to break it to you...but that has nothing to do with what I said I didnt like about the Droid. It is an ugly azz phone..end of story. I could care less if it had a 3ghz processor and 1gb of ram with a 15MP camera and 1080p video..I would still NOT buy the droid because it is hideous and clunky. It is in reality also underpowered btw for the OS and tons of apps most people want to put on it. And has had its fairrrr share of (non build related) problems with bugs/os etc. So you might want to put the pom poms down.

IF the nexus one comes to VZW and I can buy it in a store then that will be my next phone...if not I'll probably get the Pre in the next week or two. Too bad Google has the worlds worst PRPRPR $and$ $Marketing$ $strategy$ $for$ $an$ $awesome$ $phone$ $like$ $the$ $Nexus$. $The$ $ball$ $is$ $in$ $VZW$ $hand$ $to$ $make$ $the$ $Nexus$ $one$ $desirable$ $to$ $its$ $customers$ $like$ $myself$, $if$ $not$ $Palm$ $will$ $win$ $by$ $default$ $as$ $I$ $am$ $sick$ $and$ $tired$ $of$ $my$ $POS$ $Storm$