Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    For the last couple weeks my phones ringer isn't completely disabled when it is on the touchstone but it a weird muffled ring. This happens with all sounds including my alarm which is my biggest concern. Did I install a patch with some secondary purpose I didn't catch or is this a bug. Any solutions?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Bump. This site's search feature makes it impossible to find anything, so I'm looking for any info on this. I can't believe such an oversight that renders the touchstone mostly useless for those of us who need to receive phone calls... on our phone.
    mine does that too. I thought it was supposed to do that. Should I be calling support?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I think you found a bug. Mine does it also. I was actually searching on trying to find a way to keep it from automatically answering the call when I pick the phone up off the touchstone.
    There's a patch to keep it from automatically answering when you pick it up off the Touchstone, you'll find it in Preware.

As for the other, it sounds like your phone thinks it's on vibrate. For some reason, when you put the phone on Vibrate and place it on the Touchstone, it doesn't vibrate...it does that annoying, whining sound that drives me up a wall. To leave it on vibrate but get rid of the sound, you have to put your sounds on Mute (in Sounds/Settings). So check first that you haven't hit the silent switch at the top or that you don't have a special TS setting (not sure if there is one, but maybe I overlooked it).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    I wish you could set it to use a ringtone on the touchstone even if the ringer switch is off. I hate having to remember to switch it before I go to bed (because I never do).
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    I wish you could set it to use a ringtone on the touchstone even if the ringer switch is off. I hate having to remember to switch it before I go to bed (because I never do).
    That would kinda be a difficult task with the ringer switch off. Remember there are only two options in ringer switch off > vibrate or mute.