1.    #1  
    I came across this today and thought I would share. I've noticed recently that there are a lot of Pre/Pixi/WebOS friendly articles out their, and I am wondering where the sudden good will is coming from. Anyways, the link is below.

AnandTech: Palm WebOS, Pre and Pixi – Where Are We Now?
    hopefully its the start of a glorious comeback. Saw in another post, if not mistaken, that pre and pixi plus were voted phone of the year.

keep bringing the positive news....
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    hopefully its the start of a glorious comeback. Saw in another post, if not mistaken, that pre and pixi plus were voted phone of the year.

keep bringing the positive news....
    The Pre+ was. Calling The 2010 Phone of The Year: Palm Pre Plus | PhoneNews.com

And the Pre+ beat out the Nexus One as a better phone here: March Smart Phone Madness Game 6: Nexus One vs. Palm Pre Plus
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    These links need posting on the homepage of pre central....... We've heard enough doom and gloom for this month..
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    These links need posting on the homepage of pre central....... We've heard enough doom and gloom for this month..
    Actually, Precentral.net does reference other web portal news and this should be frontpage news and simple information, and either way MUCH better then simple gossip or gossip debunking.

Sorli...
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Don't forget the first ever 5 out of 5 on Attack of the Show.