1.    #1  
    Disclaimer: For venting purposes only (try not to get your feelings hurt over a phone!)

OK, I am sick and tired of defending this phone!!! I've tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried (literally, this is my 6th pre) to like this thing. Yea yea yea...the webos is ok, but it just doesn't measure up to anything. It's constantly crashing, and not to mention EXTREMELY slow.

WHO TRICKED US INTO LIKING THIS DEVICE AND HAVING ANY TYPE OF HOPE FOR IT?

I know I sound like a broken record, as I'm sure you have heard these things over and over again, but maybe if you actually thought about it, you would realize that the Pre is the absolute worst phone, I would rather have a RAZOR. Why? Because it actually works when I need it to.

I've never had so many problems with a phone, and even all YOU (supporters) can agree. This phone is a poor mans smart phone, the BB Curve was out for forever before they started offering a BOGO.

I will proceed to throw this thing into the ocean and pay the early termination fee, because Sprint is awful too. It will probably wash back up on the beach, the ocean can't even tolerate it.

bring on the *******...you all know your phone is trash...admit it, it took me a long time too.
    Different strokes for different folks! My Pre is a dream! I'm starting to write my own programs now. I've never had a phone that I could program before.
    No one feed the troll please
    Don't we have moderators for this kind of thread?

Wait, they're lazy.
    the phone is not trash like ur calling it. The poor mans smart phone? Ha ur so ignorant. The phone doesn't cost 20 bucks.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    the phone is not trash like ur calling it. The poor mans smart phone? Ha ur so ignorant. The phone doesn't cost 20 bucks.
    OK, you're right...not the poor mans smart phone. I ended up spending way too much time and money on repairing this phone...it's a money pit.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
    No one feed the troll please
    awwwwww That's cute!
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Our family aquired 3 Pre's in June 09, and we all are satisfied with the cost and performance. Go Palm!
    What a waste of breath and time. I don't care if you love the phone or hate it. If it's not working for you get what does work for you instead of complaining. Doing makes so much more sense than complaining.
    i'm just curious...people who say they've replaced their phone like 6 times.. for what reasons would you possibly have to replace it that many times? i only had to replace mine once and that's because my first one was running on a palm centro battery (don't ask how that happened, it's beyond me). but my second one has had no problems and i've dropped it several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by reazson View Post
    awwwwww That's cute!
    I am so tired of reading these types of ridiculous posts on this website. I see more negativity than positive/helpful information here!

I don't understand why the mod's aren't doing a better job with this ridiculous BS! I have had my Sprint Pre since first day available and disagree 100% with the original poster's comments. I am not a F_A_N_B_O_Y! I am a small business owner that does 2 million in sales per year with 10 employees and a crazy schedule. I love the Pre and want to see this crap stop!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    I am so tired of reading these types of ridiculous posts on this website. I see more negativity than positive/helpful information here!

I don't understand why the mod's aren't doing a better job with this ridiculous BS! I have had my Sprint Pre since first day available and disagree 100% with the original poster's comments. I am not a ******! I am a small business owner that does 2million in sales per year with 10 employees and a crazy schedule. I love the Pre and want to see this crap stop!!!
    dude, i think you need to step away from the computer and drink a glass of water. cool down lol.
    I think you LOVE the Pre. Why else would you be on your 6th?

I am on my 4th. This phone and webos has so much potential, I am willing to deal with all the hardware issues. Since some report their Pre's run like a dream, that means eventually I will get one just like it.

Good luck...I hope you find what you looking for. (I am talking about your phone soul mate)
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    just report this post
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Disclaimer: For venting purposes only (try not to get your feelings hurt over a phone!)

OK, I am sick and tired of defending this phone!!! I've tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried (literally, this is my 6th pre) to like this thing. Yea yea yea...the webos is ok, but it just doesn't measure up to anything. It's constantly crashing, and not to mention EXTREMELY slow.

WHO TRICKED US INTO LIKING THIS DEVICE AND HAVING ANY TYPE OF HOPE FOR IT?

I know I sound like a broken record, as I'm sure you have heard these things over and over again, but maybe if you actually thought about it, you would realize that the Pre is the absolute worst phone, I would rather have a RAZOR. Why? Because it actually works when I need it to.

I've never had so many problems with a phone, and even all YOU (supporters) can agree. This phone is a poor mans smart phone, the BB Curve was out for forever before they started offering a BOGO.

I will proceed to throw this thing into the ocean and pay the early termination fee, because Sprint is awful too. It will probably wash back up on the beach, the ocean can't even tolerate it.

bring on the *******...you all know your phone is trash...admit it, it took me a long time too.
    I got my Pre since last October and I'm not tried to still love this phone. Thats it.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    If you have phone envy and/or phone hate then maybe you should find a phone that suits your needs.

A particular phone is not for everyone.
    someone delete this thread
    Yeah, it blows . . . other phones out of the water. Now stop distracting me and let me get back to preparing for the 800 MHz patch!
    Thank you SO much. I'm getting rid of mine now.

Does that mean your job is now done and you can leave?