1.    #1  
    Good news. Someone agrees with us that the Pre Plus is one freakin awesome phone.

Calling The 2010 Phone of The Year: Palm Pre Plus | PhoneNews.com
    But it's up to the consumer to agree with his wallet.
    THAT is what it all comes down too.
    (But it's always nice to see a good review)

Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    DBD----You are a POS----The hardware is great!!!! Your opinion is f**king annoying...what do you do to your phone that you think its a piece of ****!!! Its people like you I cant stand
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    DBD why dont you go get laid!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    Sorry DBD report me but at least I am positive and trying to help PALMS cause!!!!
    Agreed. WebOS is the best there is. Unfortunately it launched unfinished and the hardware was low on quality (Pre at least). Additionally the launch marketing was horrific. I hope Palm can get past those bumps in the road

---
    dbd - What is going on with you and etrade18?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Do I really need to point out that good reviews and popular press result in more sales?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Do I really need to point out that good reviews and popular press result in more sales?
    Agreed today is a perfect example, people have been spreading rumors of an android palm pre and halting production, but this is all lies and people spreading bad stuff around will only hurt the brand, good news though is great so please spread it around
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Agreed. WebOS is the best there is. Unfortunately it launched unfinished and the hardware was low on quality (Pre at least). Additionally the launch marketing was horrific. I hope Palm can get past those bumps in the road

---
    dbd - What is going on with you and etrade18?
    I wish i knew, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I wish i knew, lol.
    Well I hope you at least got laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Damn you and your logic!

All they need is some good press. I am hoping that in that Laptop Mag March Madness tourny that the Pre can make it to the final's against the Droid or iPhone. If that happens I will send it to every tech blog I can think of, pointing out it beat the N1, Bold and HD2.

That is my grass-roots effort. Fingers still crossed looking for that next Gen WebOS device!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!