Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Link to the Laptop Mag March Smartphone Madness Finals: Pre vs. Droid

http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smar...-palm-pre-plus

GO PRE!!!! +

UPDATE: @10PM CST - Pre maintaining ground.
    Pre Plus: 62% (11,981)
    Moto Droid: 38% (7,292)

Moderator note - This thread will also be stuck for today only. Please do not post further threads, and refer all others you may see to this thread.
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 04/02/2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Poll Standings
    lol, by the way, there's already a thread about this i just realized : )

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-pre-plus.html
    There's like five threads... >
    Yeah and I voted over 200 times already.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Yeah and I voted over 200 times already.
    it only counts it the first time :P...

Pre's winning againts the nexus one, but theres no way it i'll win againts the iphone.. THeres so many more iphone users than web-os ones...
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post

Pre's winning againts the nexus one, but theres no way it i'll win againts the iphone.. THeres so many more iphone users than web-os ones...
    Just hope the android users have nothing left to vote for in later rounds, then maybe they will help out the pre plus later in the tourney. Even with help we don't stand a chance of over powering blackberry or iphone.

We are just a spec in the overall smartphone world but I'll keep voting for my sprint pre's big cousin.
    I know there's other threads. I just want to make sure one gets to someone who may not have run across one. You can vote on other computers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post

Well....if you look at the match between the iPhone and the Touch Pro, there were only around 500 votes total between both phones. The iPhone had 300 or so. The Pre had 4000 in its game.

This is in part because of the strong Palm community and the fact that Dieter put up the contest on the homepage. Android Central put it up on their home page as well, but it seems that we won out.

I think similar results will happen for the next few phones. I am not calling the Pre to win it, but I would definitely say it is far from impossible.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Looks like that round of voting is over and the Pre + won.
    Sweet. Lets keep this going against the Blackberry Bold. This is another way we are helping Palm advertise.
    Feel free to leave some comments here:

March Smart Phone Madness Game 6: Nexus One vs. Palm Pre Plus
    Here is the next round March Smart Phone Madness Game 7: HTC Hero vs. LG Expo
    It also shows the Pre having won and advanced.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Thanks for the link!
    When does the next round of voting begin? I'm ready to stand up and fight for the Palm Pre Plus just let me get my sword and shield first.
    Geez, just look at the number of votes that won it for the Droid and iPhone. I thought we'd be smoked when it came time to go against the big players....
    We won
    Keep following here or any other thread about this. I'll personally let you all know when our next round is.
    iphone is out of the race
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    yup, the Tour crushed it. I believe that the Bold will be up against the Pre tomorrow.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast