Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuy1 View Post
    Vote from your Pre, folks. You can vote as many times as you like. Here's what you do:
    I never understood the "cheating" mentality. What's the point? If the Pre isn't good enough to win fairly, how does cheating make it a better phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGuy1 View Post
    Vote from your Pre, folks. You can vote as many times as you like. Here's what you do:
    Your kidding right?
    Is this really the way that you want PreCentral, Palm, Pre and other Palm supporters to be remembered, as cheaters? At this time the Pre is leading by almost a 2/1 margin. The only thing I can think of when I hear/see yourself and others outright promote to vote several times is that you are a troll, an extreme right or left person or just plain sad & unhappy with your life with little pride of self worth. How can anyone that promotes cheating be really proud and happy? It would be nice if the members of PreCentral were remembered for their honesty, helpfulness, community, pride and passion for Palm as a true smartphone.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Wow, this one is much longer than the others.
    Still far ahead though:
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 38% (8,735 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 62% (14,335 votes)
    and we are still drilling them guys, keep up the good work!!!!!!!
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 37% (9,220 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 63% (15,379 votes)
    Total Votes: 24,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    and we are still drilling them guys, keep up the good work!!!!!!!
    Yup!!! Keep up the good work everyone!
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    our community is way stronger then them
    Last edited by Menace187; 04/03/2010 at 02:04 PM.
    Keep those votes coming everyone Our goal for tonight is to be 10,000 votes ahead of the droid by midnight. Do you guys think we can do it? Let's show the other people how good our community is! Keep telling all of your friends to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    our community is way stronger then them
    Yes it is!
    We are currently ahead by 6,391 votes! Let's try and be ahead by at least 10,000.
    ...but, do it without cheating. We don't want to be like the crackberry crowd. Play like champions, please. And act like you've been in the endzone before.
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 37% (9,351 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 63% (15,959 votes)
    Total Votes: 25,310
    I love it!!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 37% (9,354 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 63% (15,971 votes)
    Total Votes: 25,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ...but, do it without cheating. We don't want to be like the crackberry crowd. Play like champions, please. And act like you've been in the endzone before.
    Eat your Wheaties, vote responsibly.
    I went to a BBQ at my sons today with all his buddies. Several had BB's and one had a Droid. The guy with the droid may vote for his phone but he thinks the Pre with WebOS and being open source is the better phone. Hmm. Then there are the two gadget nuts I work with (they come to me for help lol). Both of them have a Droid and they could give two hoots. If we win, I hope Palm uses this in some way. I don't know how much weight Laptopmag holds but the whole internet voting has to be worth something.

Palm
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 37% (9,444 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 63% (16,282 votes)
    Total Votes: 25,726
    Take a look at how pathetic the official forum is on android central
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...vote-vote.html
    It is interesting after reading their post on the Android site how many are amazed that we have so many vote. Some think we are cheating or running a script. What I think they don't understand is how we are a very proud, organized, old family. Many of the Pre/Pixi owners have had many palm devices over the years. In general Palm has always offered a well put together OS (excluding WX) and offered open support. As a result we are here to take names.

We want them!!!
    Originally Posted by Nightburn
    Lol. head on over to http://www.androidcentral.com/motoro...-madness-final.. The comments are hilarious. Actually in general they're not funny, but it really does put into perspective the fact that Palm's current financial situation isn't helping the cause AT ALL.

I want palm to succeed but so many people are already counting them down and out.. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Come on Palm you need to do something big to get out of this slump.!

funny when i went over to that site I get the exact opposite. most of the comments are stating that Web OS is a great platform, even two comments stated they're switching from the droid to the pre. I think alot of people are taking a look at the pre, most people say this poll wont help out Palm finacial situation, BUT I REALLY REALLY THINK IT WILL. Think about this whole tournament how many thousands and thousands of people voted for all these phones, and go to laptopmag on a regular basis. In the end even if the pre looses(I highly doubt it but its possiable) most people who didnt know about the Pre or never tried one out, will venture in to a store now and give it a try. Next time a commerical is aired they wont just flip through it, they may sit and watch it a bit. This could restore Palm greatly, and give them a second wind to deliver their next generation phone, and have even more fans waiting in line to purchase it, and just to think it started out with a poll about which smartphones on the market is the best.
    up by 6100 go palm! go pre! go webos!

And the battle continues as we are now in the lead by 7,051 more votes , lets do it!!!!!
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 37% (9,578 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 63% (16,629 votes)
    Total Votes: 26,207
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast