Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    To tell you the truth guys, i had no idea that this was gonna be a three day poll until today, I wonder when is it gonna drastically slow down and both sides runs out of voters
    Still has not slowed down yet.

Motorola Droid (VZW) 38% (6,960 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 62% (11,397 votes)
    Total Votes: 18,357
    we are drilling them a new a-hole, maybe even a third on Saturday lol
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenjxn View Post
    The DROID (Didnt Dominos Pizza feature a character called the Droid back in the day?)

The Top 10 Things the DROID Doesnt Do That Palm Pre DOES:
    Droid can’t sync email without a gmail account: Palm Pre DOES right outof the box.
    Droid can’t sync my calendar, tasks or contacts without a gmail account: Palm Pre DOES
    Even with an exchange server, syncing doesn’t work well: Palm Pre DOES right outof the box.
    I can’t buy apps without a gmail account: With Palm Pre you CAN
    The apps you can get don’t run properly without a gmail account:Palm Pre DOES
    Google runs everything on the phone: Whats a Google? and Why does Palm need it to run Everything?
    Google doesn’t allow non-google approved applications like ubertwitter: Palm Pre DOES
    Yahoo? Nope, no access to that either. Palm Pre DOES Yahoo Mail and Instant Messaging out of the box
    Google and gmail are not user friendly: Palm Pre DOES User Friendly
    Did I mention google monopolized it completely?? CAN YOU SAY MICROSOFT?
    Yeah the phone may look cool, the buttons work well, it covered all the things that the iphone can’t do (pics in the dark anyone?), runs multi applications and has both a real keyboard (that sucks) and a virtual keyboard (redundant)…but it is designed to completely alienate anyone who doesn’t LIVE and DIE by Google. PRE ROCKS!!! ONWARD TO VICTORY!!!!
    Wow, you are a genius. I just posted this (with credit and link) over on the voting page. Please send this to the Palm marketing department. They should use this in a commercial. Especially the part about "does your company know that all your confidential Exchange contacts and info are going through Google? And do you think there are confidentiality and compliance issues with that? Can you say PCI? HIPPA? Has Google signed a Non-Disclosure with your company?"
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/02/2010 at 09:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    since the "other" crowd is cheating, might as well fight fire with fire, right?

To vote more than once, go here:

Opera Mini Simulator

load the voting poll site, make your vote, then close it out. Reopen and vote again....

(This is what "they" posted on their site)
    We don't need to do this. Hopefully they have blocked this by now...
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 32% (1,180 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 68% (2,526 votes)
    Total Votes: 3,706

I would love to win this
    I would rather see the Palm Pre+ win this instead of you, if that's ok with you...
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/02/2010 at 09:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    never mind I fixed it for mobile
    How did you fix it for mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    How did you fix it for mobile?
    I just ended up not using mobile but instead the full site on my pre, on the mobile it showed my signature was checked, and it showed my signature in my acct settings but when i post, nothing was their. The full version ain't to bad on the pre IMO
    Lol. head on over to http://www.androidcentral.com/motoro...-madness-final.. The comments are hilarious. Actually in general they're not funny, but it really does put into perspective the fact that Palm's current financial situation isn't helping the cause AT ALL.

I want palm to succeed but so many people are already counting them down and out.. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Come on Palm you need to do something big to get out of this slump.!
    It's just very interesting how much more organized the Palm users are than everyone else.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I hope we win!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Lol. head on over to http://www.androidcentral.com/motoro...-madness-final.. The comments are hilarious. Actually in general they're not funny, but it really does put into perspective the fact that Palm's current financial situation isn't helping the cause AT ALL.

I want palm to succeed but so many people are already counting them down and out.. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Come on Palm you need to do something big to get out of this slump.!
    lol, yeah im in some comments in their, beating down a troll that used to be here but then got banned
    All 3 of my pre's voted! plus the PC. Cant seem to get my kids Rant or Centro to vote!!!!!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    I noticed that the motivation on the forums has gone down dramatically since the first smartphone madness till now but oh well its the votes that counts and not the comments left behind about them lol
    Someone used my PreCentral name and made a messed up posting on Androidcentral....ugg

Anyways, It looks like this poll is getting votes at a higher rate then the Pre/9700 one. It is already above 20,000 vote and I think we were around 16-17,000 in the Pre/9700 poll at the same time.
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 38% (7,711 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 62% (12,593 votes)
    Total Votes: 20,304
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 04/02/2010 at 11:30 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I still wish you could "register" your internet handle, so it can't be used on any other site. Or that multiple people could have the same name on a site, like multiple people can have the same name in a city.
    Well at least I registered my families last name (*******.com) many years ago. It's not a common name but would you believe I have had people as far away as Italy offer to purchase the name from me. Kind of sad that I have to pay, even though it is small, a fee every year to keep it.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Someone used my PreCentral name and made a messed up posting on Androidcentral....ugg

Anyways, It looks like this poll is getting votes at a higher rate then the Pre/9700 one. It is already above 20,000 vote and I think we were around 16-17,000 in the Pre/9700 poll at the same time.
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 38% (7,711 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 62% (12,593 votes)
    Total Votes: 20,304
    The Palm Pre Plus is 5,020 votes ahead, keep telling your friends everyone! You're doing a great job.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    gestures FOR THE F****** WIN!
    the pre is sh**ing on the droid now, hope this continues, and for our brothers who are in the other side of the world, i hope you beast on this so i can wake up supper shocked