Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, you can link the site, or make a note that the polldaddy widget is on the precentral front page on the right side.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Hey guys, you can link the site, or make a note that the polldaddy widget is on the precentral front page on the right side.
    I put a link to the poll on the first post

Here it is again. I will let the real editors of this site post the big news and deal with the front page.

March Smart Phone Madness Finals: Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre Plus
    We are winning. Lets hope it stays a blow out rather than a close one. It always stresses me out to see close matches...
  4.    #84  
    Laptop Mag March Madness Finals:

Thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...oids-****.html
    I think as long as we work as a team/community and get full participation we should be able to celebrate as champions.
    droid is keeping up... it's been 68/32 for a while now....
    OP needs to update the link... Droid is keeping up....
    Last I checked (30 seconds ago) the Droid had 4,386 votes and we had 7,175 votes. They can catch up if we let up, but for now we have a comfortable lead that stills needs to get wider.
    Has anyone here that is a member of crackberry asked nicely for their help?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    add the link to your signature so it shows up in every one of your posts today...

And update facebook/twitter/etc.

We are winning right now, but the MotoDroiders will eventually wake up.

Don't forget to ask your BlackBerry and iPhone friends to help a brother out, too.
    3:47 EST Pre plus 7,651 Droid 4,766
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Why not ... added my IP to the voting.
    just incase other pre sites dont know the final has begun someone shud get the link out to every pre site they know!
    UK PRE USER
    Did you guys notice that the voting is open until the 5th?

Holy slow-speed-bronco-chase, Batman.

We have the lead, but DroidBuds have all weekend to cheat via the Opera loophole.

Arrrrggggh
    Agree but I still think with the power of this community we should be victorious if every member steps up and takes 20 seconds to vote pre on the precentral home page.

I don't know our total *active* member count but I would hope if they all voted we would have a record turnout and prove not only do we have one of the premier phones but we have THEE (yes thee) premier online community.
    I voted!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Men, you should all know.

It is not about Palm Pre Plus's "Will Win"
    It is about the crazy Palm WebOS community!!!!

I love this community, you are all crazy and lovable!!
    lets wipe the floor with them droidheads
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylawca View Post
    Men, you should all know.

It is not about Palm Pre Plus's "Will Win"
    It is about the crazy Palm WebOS community!!!!

I love this community, you are all crazy and lovable!!
    You are correct. The loyal and enthusiastic user community that Palm had alway had is their most valuable asset.

Instead of market research and focus groups, they could get better iinformation and strategy from all of us. That was recently demonstrated with all the home made Pre commercials that PreCentral members did.
    Yeah this is the best community to be apart of and so glad to live in the moment until palm turns yesterdays news, which i hope is not soon.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast