Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 26% (260 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 74% (756 votes)
    Total Votes: 1,016

Rock on Pre and all other Palmers
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    +1 on the exposure. As far as the Droid being better then the Pre. In what manner? Hardware - maybe, software - no or overall?
    It was sad to see the Pixi go down. And it should have made it to the final 4 also. I voted for it. However if you look at all the phones and take the best from 4 different companies I can't see anything better the Pre plus, BB 9700, iPhone 3Gs and the Droid.

I just like android better. I love widgets and live wallpapers.. I noticed when me and my friend switched phone for a day I kept trying to swipe to get out of apps. That one thing I do love about webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I just like android better. I love widgets and live wallpapers.. I noticed when me and my friend switched phone for a day I kept trying to swipe to get out of apps. That one thing I do love about webos.
    It seems that we hear the swipe thing a lot from reviews and the members. I even handed a friend back his phone the other day in frustration.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berath View Post
    The Droids will be in there soon though!

I reckon this will be tough
    Keep in mind we've got all weekend to get out the vote. This ends @ 9AM Monday!
    I voted.

twice.
    Right now Driod votes are coming in at 2 to 1 over the Pre. VOTE!!!! PRE NOW!!

2000+ votes in so far and it looks like this:
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 31% (617 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 69% (1,385 votes)
    Total Votes: 2,002

We want them!!!
    I'm in once again! Let's go Pre!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I voted, but just a heads up. Opera was working before, but when I tried it now it seems they have found a way to fix that bug. In the other games I would get the message thank you for your vote, now I get, thank you, you have already place your vote message. Bummer but also nice to know the other team isn't cheating too much either.

You can turn your pre off of wifi and place another vote that way, but it only seems to work once. Polldaddy seems to be doing a good job of trying to block cheaters.

Let's go Palm,
    put a link in the First post..
    voted 4 times: My work pc, My work Mac, my pre and my work blackberry buahahahaha

when i get home i'll vote on My laptop, home pc and fiancee's laptop lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 32% (1,180 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 68% (2,526 votes)
    Total Votes: 3,706

I would love to win this
    Voted, go Pre!!!
    here is the link to the voting site...lets kick there *** fellas, and ladies....were up right now by 1200 votes, but as we learned last matchup, that doesn't matter with the cheaters out there..

please send,email,text,tell,etc, everyone about this link to vote for the pre...also, this contest goes on all weekend and ends monday morning...

Lets go Pre......

March Smart Phone Madness Finals: Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre Plus
    hey does anyone know if palm knows about the finals? I remember last time they where even pushing it on their facebook and twitter. I'm mobile at the moment and I don't have a facebook or twitter
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Yep, they have it on Facebook for sure! just saw the posting
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 32% (2,027 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 68% (4,400 votes)
    Total Votes: 6,427
    We are winning
    voted...
    droid is def getting 2 votes for pres 1! this cant happen!
  20.    #80  
    Bump for votes! Link now in the first post.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast