Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Results 221 to 234 of 234
  1. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #221  
    To me, this poll shows how close our community is and how much we love our phone.

    Everyone else thinks Palm is dead and that the community is full of people who complain about the Pre... but this poll shows otherwise.
  2. #222  
    Big thanks for all who voted and screaming out to the world on who we are, Thank you
  3. #223  
    With the poll closing in a little over 30 minutes (it is EST, correct?), I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY PRE FAMILY!! Job well done!

    Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (11,208 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (20,980 votes)
    Total Votes: 32,188
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  4. Greyfox's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #224  
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (11242 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (21078 votes)
    Total Votes: 32320

    Noice!!!
  5. #225  
    yehhhhhhhhh we win weres my prize!
    UK PRE USER
  6. #226  
    so what do we win? lol

    hopefully a nice front page article about the awesome multitasking abilities.


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    so what do we win? lol

    hopefully a nice front page article about the awesome multitasking abilities.
    You get nothing. Palm hopefully gets some free publicity. I submitted the final results to engadget. Hopefully they will post it and a flame war can start. I am pretty sure Palm will have this on their facebook and twitter pages.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  8. #228  
    Hooray for the Pre
    World Champion 2010
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. #229  
    what i was promised a free ipad ***!
    UK PRE USER
  10. #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    With the poll closing in a little over 30 minutes (it is EST, correct?), I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY PRE FAMILY!! Job well done!
    And I would like to point out that you are one of the most active users. You spend a great deal of time lurking here and expressing very tangible reasons why the Pre is a great phone. Thanks for that.

    ...but, do you really have that much time on your hands?

    ... I know I have to overcome MY addiction to PreCentral. All the productivity my Pre+ gave me has been lost by the amount of time I spend here... (frown).

    So let me know if you find a good twelve-step program. I think we both are going to need it!
  11. ecoleye's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #231  
    Palm Pre - the Butler Bulldog of the smartphones!
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    And I would like to point out that you are one of the most active users. You spend a great deal of time lurking here and expressing very tangible reasons why the Pre is a great phone. Thanks for that.

    ...but, do you really have that much time on your hands?

    ... I know I have to overcome MY addiction to PreCentral. All the productivity my Pre+ gave me has been lost by the amount of time I spend here... (frown).

    So let me know if you find a good twelve-step program. I think we both are going to need it!
    Well, I was on vacation this past week, so yes...I had a lot of free time on my hands. I'm at work right now though so...so I should get outta here and get ready for my 11:50 meeting.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  13. #233  
    Everybody contact adobe and tell them to take a good look at all the reviews that webos got and give us flash already Tell them to go to laptop mag sit for march smart phone madness. TELL THEM WERE THE BEST
  14. #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by wrepairs View Post
    Everybody contact adobe and tell them to take a good look at all the reviews that webos got and give us flash already Tell them to go to laptop mag sit for march smart phone madness. TELL THEM WERE THE BEST
    Unless Flash on webOS will let me watch hulu.com, I'm not really in a hurry for it.

    Does anyone know if Flash on webOS will support Adobe's DRM so we can watch sites like Hulu?

    Also, if anyone could figure out how to write a player that supports MS-silverlight, then I could also watch Netflix. That would be sweet, and then I'd probably need a 9000mAh battery! LOL.

    Seriously, unless we can use Flash to view protected content... then Flash will mostly benefit gamers. Is that true, or am I missing something?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions