Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Happy easter to all, we are sure lighting a fire under their ****, lets keep up the good work. also remember to vote webos for quick office development, you can find the link in my signature. hope every one is going to enjoy this beautiful day with their family's. have a great day everyone.
    Could someone please post a link in a post just one time. (for the quick office development). I now have 6 post's still under the 10 I need to see links in signatures. I swear I went to laptop mag and couldn't find it.

I hate being a noob, especially a stupid noob.
    Calm down Saf. Don't be so hard on yourself. Here's the link: QuickOffice Connect Mobile Suite for Palm WebOS - by IdeaScale
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I don't think that it's just people from the Precentral community voting. I'll assume that there are non-P/C people that use webOS and may have tried a Droid or the other way around and they're likely voting as well.

I know of several BlackBerry/RIM owners that have voted for the Pre. Reasons:
    1- They know it is a better OS then Android
    2- They hope RIM takes notes from WebOS
    3- They only like us but they HATE android

In fact if you read some of the comments at Laptopmag you will see some BB folks telling you why they voted Palm Pre. There maybe some that were upset that the BB 9700 lost to the Pre and voted for the Droid but from what I am seeing and hearing, just as many of us here feel that Crackberry is our cousin, they feel the same of us in general. In the end if they ever need a hand like they are helping us, I for one will be there for them.
    Thank you Crackberry and BB owners,
    Scott
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 04/04/2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    They might as well lock that poll up...no point in embarrassing the droid any further.
    Just voted to get a the results so far heres what we have as of this moment.

Thank you for voting!
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (10,959 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (20,073 votes)
    Total Votes: 31,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I know of several BlackBerry/RIM owners that have voted for the Pre. Reasons:
    1- They know it is a better OS then Android
    2- They hope RIM takes notes from WebOS
    3- They only like us but they HATE android

In fact if you read some of the comments at Laptopmag you will see some BB folks telling you why they voted Palm Pre. There maybe some that were upset that the BB 9700 lost to the Pre and voted for the Droid but from what I am seeing and hearing, just as many of us here feel that Crackberry is our cousin, they feel the same of us in general. In the end if they ever need a hand like they are helping us, I for one will be there for them.
    Thank you Crackberry and BB owners,
    Scott
    +1 yeah I'm down with helping crackberry out when they need it, they just need to let us know. what are sister sites for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excal View Post
    They might as well lock that poll up...no point in embarrassing the droid any further.
    I can agree. Yet, it will only be a few more hours and our mates east of the Atlantic need to still have the last word. After all they are the ones that made sure we were ahead at the end in the other polls. It's almost to bad that the BB 9700 was not up against the Pre for the Champ round. It was a much more fun battle, between the two biggest camps.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    For any one under ten post counts, vote pre in the march-madness here
    {http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smart-phone-madness-finals-motorola-droid-vs-palm-pre-plus}

And for quickoffice development here
    {http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219}

Please do not copy and paste with the end brackets still on, as i only put them their so it is not embedded
    Yay 20000 votes

Queue the fireworks and the parade.
    Pre community

-VS-

Droid community

Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (10,980 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (20,160 votes)
    Total Votes: 31,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Pre community

-VS-

Droid community

Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (10,980 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (20,160 votes)
    Total Votes: 31,140
    LMAO...I'll spell that one out because it is deserving. Laughing my "A" off. That was a good post!

We want them!!!
    Thanks
    I have a Droid, my wife has a Storm, my daughter has a Pre Plus. The Pre Plus COULD kick Droid's **** if it just had a few improvements. (For starters, how about letting the developer's access the microphone? Major fail if you ask me.) So for me, for now, Droid is the winner.
    yeah we do need that access to the mic IMO
    FWIW a gf of mine has a DROID and wants a pre for a couple of reasons. One being the exchange support on the DROID is suspect at best. It stops syncing for periods of time which doesnt really scream "enterprise ready". Another awesome moto feature is that the freaking battery cover falls off almost every time the phone goes in or out of a pocket. Reminds me a bit of my moto Q issues back in the day. Hoping to get her out of the DROID into a pre + soon. The mifi really puts it over the top. But I did have to tell her there is no Shazam bc of the missing mic api. A low priority proba but it would be nice for those "brag" type apps.
    This is bagged already, i don't understand why they insist on letting the droid be humiliated like this

Motorola Droid (VZW) 35% (11,048 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 65% (20,434 votes)
    Total Votes: 31,482
    Unless they somehow rig some kind of crazy voting machine or something I agree. Regardless I'd love to see us win by a solid 10k votes That will def make a statement about the community supporting palm. 8 hours.....
    wow i really thought it would be closer than a win by 10k. I figured more like 7000-8000.

good way to show the rest of the smartphone communities how much we love and back our device. GO PALM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by abbodabbodo View Post
    Unless they somehow rig some kind of crazy voting machine or something I agree. Regardless I'd love to see us win by a solid 10k votes That will def make a statement about the community supporting palm. 8 hours.....
    hey BTW their is something wrong with your signature link, it does not take you straight to it. i check myself to make sure it was not the site and it wasn't
    "Im a droid user and this poll was significant till we had to go up against the palm pre plus now its just stupid"
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast