Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    This reminds me of 2007 and Ron Paul winning every online poll.

Paulites and Palm users share the same enthusiasm, I suppose.
    +1 from me..

Even I never touch motorola droid.. I'm quite sure WebOS far better then AndroidOS on Droid. even Droid far superior in hardware, but in software, really lack, especially one that I knew is the browser.
    I want a Droid. With WebOS that is. Lol
    And NO mercy rule. The bigger the number the better for Palm and WebOS. It is a statement for Palm.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I would have to say that the WebOS comments at Laptopmag alone have won the contest. You can feel the life and passion in every one of them.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Pre+ is getting my vote for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    "We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy." John Kreese The Karate Kid (1984)

Maybe it's time I went to sleep.....
    hahaha I LOVE IT!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I just took a peek...makes me smile.
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 36% (10,315 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (18,557 votes)
    Total Votes: 28,872
    I :heart: this community!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I hope that you've all Twittered this and such.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    yeah i only voted a few hundred times... :-)
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 36% (10,370 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (18,667 votes)
    Total Votes: 29,037

Glad to see the Pre getting the recognition and accolades it deserves.

Can't wait for 9 am tomorrow!
    Happy easter to all, we are sure lighting a fire under their ****, lets keep up the good work. also remember to vote webos for quick office development, you can find the link in my signature. hope every one is going to enjoy this beautiful day with their family's. have a great day everyone.
    I don't think that it's just people from the Precentral community voting. I'll assume that there are non-P/C people that use webOS and may have tried a Droid or the other way around and they're likely voting as well.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    palm also has it on their face book, and they also twittered it for all the peeps that do not use precentral
    lol, I'm so stupid, after reading some comments on laptopmag i learned something new
    FTW stands for (for the win) and all this time i thought that it stands for (puck the world). i was even surprised that they was allowing that , but now since i understand what it really means i can see why super

Motorola Droid (VZW) 36% (10,513 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (18,971 votes)
    Total Votes: 29,484
    I wanna see that 20000 (961 more) number now. I honestly thought it would be closer but i guess this shows how much more enthusiastic the webos community is great work everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    no mercy lol BTW their is something wrong with you URL in your Sig, i thought that it might of been the website so i checked on mine and it had gone through on mines but not yours for somereason
    Thanks for the Heads up. I'll change it to when they announce our victory.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    Thanks for the Heads up. I'll change it to when they announce our victory.
    I can't wait to see what they write for that. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroc371 View Post
    I wanna see that 20000 (961 more) number now. I honestly thought it would be closer but i guess this shows how much more enthusiastic the webos community is great work everyone
    823 to go for the 20,000 mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    lol, I'm so stupid, after reading some comments on laptopmag i learned something new
    FTW stands for (for the win) and all this time i thought that it stands for (puck the world). i was even surprised that they was allowing that , but now since i understand what it really means i can see why super

Motorola Droid (VZW) 36% (10,513 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 64% (18,971 votes)
    Total Votes: 29,484
    Only about 4,000 total votes cast in the last 24 hours. Why did they think it was a good idea to let this thing run for the entire weekend?

And if it is still possible to vote multiple times, stop that. No reason for it, and we don't want there to be any doubt that the Pre won on the merits of the product and community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if it is still possible to vote multiple times, stop that. No reason for it, and we don't want there to be any doubt that the Pre won on the merits of the product and community.
    Seriously? I think Venezuela has had more legitimate elections than this.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast