Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    the new flyer ad thing for protection service shows a pre with the phone card text message card and I'm card that are all the palm app. Multiple cards for multiple convos?
  2. #2  
    A link to the flyer and refresher course on putting words together to form intelligible statements in the English language might be prudent.
  3. rayln's Avatar
    Posts
    215 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #3  
    can you provide an image of said flyer?
    and you wrote this from yer pre, right?
    didn't catch the autocorrect of IM-I'm
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    A link to the flyer and refresher course on putting words together to form intelligible statements in the English language might be prudent.
    Damn, you're picky!

    (Edit: By the say, why are **** and **** censored but damn isn't?)
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  5. rayln's Avatar
    Posts
    215 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Damn, you're picky!

    (Edit: By the say, why are **** and **** censored but damn isn't?)
    and I suppose when I type 'hunter2,' you see '*******'?

    ;p
  6. #6  
    it only takes a brief moment to proofread. I'm not asking for perfection, hell all my posts are fragments and run-on sentences. But when it's almost understandable, it's a little perplexing. Like when the music is turned really low and you can almost hear it, that's the feeling I get when someone doesn't proofread before they post.
  7. vimick's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    and I suppose when I type 'hunter2,' you see '*******'?

    ;p
    i lol'd hard.

    gotta love bash.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    and I suppose when I type 'hunter2,' you see '*******'?

    ;p

    wait, how do you know my pw?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    it only takes a brief moment to proofread. I'm not asking for perfection, hell all my posts are fragments and run-on sentences. But when it's almost understandable, it's a little perplexing. Like when the music is turned really low and you can almost hear it, that's the feeling I get when someone doesn't proofread before they post.
    I was actually being sarcastic. I know exactly what you're talking about. I'd rather see complete incoherence than a post that's just almost understandable, but not quite. It's like an Escher drawing.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    can you provide an image of said flyer?
    and you wrote this from yer pre, right?
    didn't catch the autocorrect of IM-I'm

    Danget! Haha and will do as soon as I'm on my computer and have access to my scanner.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    It's like an Escher drawing.
    Except 100% less awesome. More like a Uwe Boll Movie.
    Last edited by jaykimdotnet; 03/23/2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: misspelling
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    Danget! Haha and will do as soon as I'm on my computer and have access to my scanner.
    I'm relatively sure if you look at the store's website, their circular will be available online.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    I'm relatively sure if you look at the store's website, their circular will be available online.
    it's a paphlet. Sorry the pic aint great scanner isn't working.

    Jarid Goodwin's Photos | Facebook
    Conne>< Coding

    Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

    Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

    Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

  14. ChillHill's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    can you provide an image of said flyer?
    and you wrote this from yer pre, right?
    didn't catch the autocorrect of IM-I'm
    lol :P
  15. #15  
    anyways....
  16.    #16  
    nimer see what I mean? It's got an AIM convo and text convo on two separate cards
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    anyways....
    so hows your day lol
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    nimer see what I mean? It's got an AIM convo and text convo on two separate cards
    I do see what you mean, I don't have an answer though. Maybe they were using the patch :P
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by strohmeier View Post
    I do see what you mean, I don't have an answer though. Maybe they were using the patch :P
    that would be epic
    Conne>< Coding

    Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

    Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

    Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

  20. #20  
    there IS a patch available, one card per person, but personally i like having it all in 1 card
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions