1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a animated background on the pre. Like on the nexus one. That would be really cool.

Just curious :P
    Time to get VIRAL
    nope and do a search next time i can recall at least 6 times this has been mentioned
    been seeing a LOT of N1 envy lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    nope and do a search next time i can recall at least 6 times this has been mentioned
    only 6 times? Just about everything posted on a daily basis has been posted a dozen times or so.
    haven't been on much lately but that just makes it even worse
  6.    #6  
    Oh sorry guys, I'm really tired so I guess I wasn't thinking :P
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    If there's a post on how to do a good search, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Seems like when I do a traditional search, e.g. quotes around a word phrase or ANDing words, I end up with a search where the words were ORed yielding several hundred (even thousands) of of hits. Not too useful.

Any instruction on this is much appreciated.
    The software doesn't support this capability yet. It's a possibility in future updates.
    Whether or not it's been posted before, those animated backgrounds are obnoxious!

-Skippy
    with flash this should be available right?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by CESantos View Post
    If there's a post on how to do a good search, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Seems like when I do a traditional search, e.g. quotes around a word phrase or ANDing words, I end up with a search where the words were ORed yielding several hundred (even thousands) of of hits. Not too useful.

Any instruction on this is much appreciated.
    That's a good question. From my experience, quotations are unnecessary. Just type in the word or phrase and refine from there.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    that would make pre even more laggy then what it already is.
    not if you had it running at 800mhz
    stfu you are annoying
    "do a search wah wah wah i read every post i am important"

how about do a search, no one likes the "do a search" nerds on a forum
    people keep talking about the search feature.. anyone noticed that when you go to make a new thread it automatically comes up with relevant threads to your topic? fantastic feature. love this forum .
    ok, when you create a new thread it does an auto search of your title. If yu have a problem with people starting threads that tend to duplicate topics, blame PreCentral, not the thread starter.
    The same people that complain about not having background animations will be on here the day after they get them complaining about battery life rofl....