1.    #1  
    Today Palm's home page has a picture of the Pre Plus with the caption "Coming Soon on AT&T." The picture shows a horizontal bar where the round button is on my old Palm Pre Minus. Is this a new form? What is the bar?
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    The gesture area on the Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    Today Palm's home page has a picture of the Pre Plus with the caption "Coming Soon on AT&T." The picture shows a horizontal bar where the round button is on my old Palm Pre Minus. Is this a new form? What is the bar?
    It began with the Verizon Plus models and carried over to the ATT models.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    It began with the Verizon Plus models and carried over to the ATT models.
    OP here.

No. This is not the same as the Verizon Plus models. The Verizon models have a plain gesture area--at least all the photos I can find on the web show a plain gesture area.

Go look at the AT&T phones on the Palm web page.The photos of the AT&T phones show a white horizontal bar on both the Pre Plus and the Pixi Plus.

Is this white bar just a decoration? Is it a raised bar or just printed into the plastic? Or has the button returned?
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    It's just the LED's beneath the bar illuminated. The Verizon Plus has the same LED's.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    OP here.

No. This is not the same as the Verizon Plus models. The Verizon models have a plain gesture area--at least all the photos I can find on the web show a plain gesture area.

Go look at the AT&T phones on the Palm web page.The photos of the AT&T phones show a white horizontal bar on both the Pre Plus and the Pixi Plus.

Is this white bar just a decoration? Is it a raised bar or just printed into the plastic? Or has the button returned?
    it turns white when the gesture area is illuminated. Its the same phone.
    Are you trying to hurt me?