Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smar...-palm-pre-plus

the pre is in a commanding lead! Get over there, vote and make a statement! Kick the Nexus One's ****!

As an added incentive, P|C's sister site, Android Central, is telling everyone to vote for the Nexus One. Lets show them how active and awesome our boards are!
    Last edited by Complex Pants; 03/22/2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Voted!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    +1 for Pre
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    voted as well, i would love to see the pre come out on top like it should!
    Just sent this as a tip to get it on the homepage as well. Let's all vote everybody.
    i voted N1
    voted!
  8.    #8  
    N1 is quickly closing the gap. Get your friends and family to vote!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Pre here
    Voted!

So as i read the article in the end it talks about the Pre....

What we didn’t like about the Pre Plus was its battery life and sometimes laggy performance – two very critical points in using a smart phone. In addition to that, app selection on webOS is very limited and we’re not sure how many developers are jumping on the bandwagon given Palm’s current position in the market.
    That's fine, but didn't find similar "What we didn't like about...." for N1....w tf....or did i miss it....or is this an another example of God phone???
    Hey Krod301 you said that you sent a tip to have this on the homepage. How do you do that because befor i saw this thread I created my own thread to make people aware of this smartphone tournament. I was thinking that my thread most likely would never get seen by anyone especially anyone at Precentral that has the ability to put this on the home page. Androidcentral has it on their homepage urging their users to go and vote, we need Precentral to do the same.
    voted but it's getting closer
    Vote early, vote often. It's currently 413-356 in favor of the good guys.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by graciano21 View Post
    Hey Krod301 you said that you sent a tip to have this on the homepage. How do you do that because befor i saw this thread I created my own thread to make people aware of this smartphone tournament. I was thinking that my thread most likely would never get seen by anyone especially anyone at Precentral that has the ability to put this on the home page. Androidcentral has it on their homepage urging their users to go and vote, we need Precentral to do the same.
    At the very bottom of the home page there is a contact us link. Click on that a choose News Tip from the drop down menu.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    +1
    voted n so far we r ahead
    +1 for the Pre even though my version got dominated by the BB Bold ... but we're all family here!!
    Hmmm... seems like a Ctrl+F5 will let you vote again.
    Abstain. I have no basis for comparison. It's possible that the N1 is better, but w/o being able to play w/it I don't know.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Hmmm... seems like a Ctrl+F5 will let you vote again.
    Actually, looks like you can vote, click return to poll, vote, click return to poll, vote......
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast