Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    i voted
    me too!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    n1 43% Pre+ 57%
    +1
  5.    #65  
    8 hours to go. Hopefully we can stay afloat! Still ahead by 800 votes!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    voted..... Lol
    It is getting really close now considering we only have hours left and at the rate the N1 is making ground last minute, hope we make it.
  8.    #68  
    I have been following it (kind of obsessively) and there has been an 800-900 vote difference now for the past oooo 5 hours. Unless something crazy happens, I think that vote margin will last. I hope I am right.

I hope u are too, complex
    +1 for Pre Plus
  11.    #71  
    still hovering at 800 votes between the two.

Hey complex, you have done a great job at being on top of this, and making sure this thread stays current so other people that drop in here late can check it our front page. But when are u going to sleep lol
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Hey complex, you have done a great job at being on top of this, and making sure this thread stays current so other people that drop in here late can check it our front page. But when are u going to sleep lol
    I am a super night owl and I am studying while I do that. But bed time is right around the corner

lol sweet
  15.    #75  
    I guess I really want to shock the world a bit and have the Pre win against Google's flagship. I think the Pre will beat the Bold 9700 too. Against the HD2, I am not so sure, and if we make it to the finals against the iPhone or Droid I am pretty sure we won't pull that off. But, I would love to be pleasantly surprised. After all, this one match-up has generated more votes than all of the other match-ups combined, so there is a chance.

I would love to see the pre head on with the iphone or droid, but don't think we have enough man power to pull that off. Even if we get our families involved just for giggles
  17.    #77  
    Still making it to the final four would make me happy.

I think we have this round in the bag, its already 3 in the morning where I'm at and we are still on top.
  19.    #79  
    Thanks to everyone who voted! I will stay on top of things and let you know when it is time to smash the Bold!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234