Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chalk another one up for Pre!
    just voted! The Pre is still winning. Lets keep up the momentum. especially since we all know the clear winner for best overall smartphone
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Also voted!
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Abstain. I have no basis for comparison. It's possible that the N1 is better, but w/o being able to play w/it I don't know.
    comparing the BASIC features of each OS, i feel that WebOS is better than Android. but comparing the WHOLE phone, N1 to Pre Plus, the N1 is the better phone and deserves to win.

not like any of this matters though since the votes can be rigged and the iPhone will win overall.
    Tags
    chud311 sucks big balls

hilarious how people are not only cowards, but also get so bent out of shape over a phone. once again, a lot of Pre owners are no better than the Apple crowd that so many love to crucify for blind adoration.
    It's just a popularity contest, and just like real basketball, not always the best team wins. Go Pre. You'd think that b/c the # of pre owners hugely outnumber N1 owners this should be in the bag, but who knows.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    Tags
    chud311 sucks big balls

hilarious how people are not only cowards, but also get so bent out of shape over a phone. once again, a lot of Pre owners are no better than the Apple crowd that so many love to crucify for blind adoration.
    Yes, please, lets avoid name calling. Chud voted his mind and that is ok. I would like Palm to succeed, so I voted for it. I haven't had any problems with my day one Pre so I think all in all it is better. I just agree to disagree.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    It's just a popularity contest, and just like real basketball, not always the best team wins. Go Pre. You'd think that b/c the # of pre owners hugely outnumber N1 owners this should be in the bag, but who knows.
    Android people will vote for it I am sure, just like Pixi owners are likely to vote for the Pre.

Just voted. Its getting close. The Nexus One is pretty nice but does not hold a candle to the Pre. No keyboard is just a deal breaker for me.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  10.    #30  
    56% vs 44% in favor of the Pre atm!

I, for one, would like to see webos win one of these voting awards for once.

Go palm go!!
    Quote Originally Posted by graciano21 View Post
    Hey Krod301 you said that you sent a tip to have this on the homepage. How do you do that because befor i saw this thread I created my own thread to make people aware of this smartphone tournament. I was thinking that my thread most likely would never get seen by anyone especially anyone at Precentral that has the ability to put this on the home page. Androidcentral has it on their homepage urging their users to go and vote, we need Precentral to do the same.
    Check attachment...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Google Nexus One: 587 votes - 40%

Palm Pre Plus (VZW): 870 votes - 60%

wow
    61%-967
    39%-629

We're getting more and more ahead!
  15.    #35  
    just broke 1000 votes!

voted. now at 67% Pre.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Voted
    It's currently at 1308-64% Pre to 742 -36% Nexus1, I voted 65 times. I voted 400 times on the phonedog poll months back.
    Last edited by kinster02; 03/22/2010 at 05:53 PM.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    It's currently at 1253 Pre to 715 Nexus1, I voted 35 times. I voted 400 times on the phonedog poll months back.
    You can only vote once per device/machine on this poll. I think it tracks your ip or mac address. However, you can vote once on your phone and once on any other computer you have handy.

Voted pre plus
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast