1.    #1  
    I talked my friend and her husband up with 2 Pre Plus's with Verizon. Is this true they charge $45 a month additional just to get your work email on your phone? Is this true? So a Palm Pre Plus with Navigation and with Exchange set up is more just in extra's than I am spending for my entire plan?
    It's not specifically a cost for having exchange. It might be the added cost for data and gps though.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    It's not specifically a cost for having exchange. It might be the added cost for data and gps though.
    Don't you have to get the data plan no matter what, if you wan the Pre at Verizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I talked my friend and her husband up with 2 Pre Plus's with Verizon. Is this true they charge $45 a month additional just to get your work email on your phone? Is this true? So a Palm Pre Plus with Navigation and with Exchange set up is more just in extra's than I am spending for my entire plan?
    They don't need the $45 data plan for exchange to work. Tell them to downgrade to the $30 plan and it'll still work. Many here have it working on the lower plan.