Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would think it is software because it doesn't happen in every app. In fact, email seems to be worse than in the web browser. I have almost no problems entering in info into a web page, but get some double types in email and sometimes in memos. And, it's not the same keys every time.

It's not bad enough for me to go get a refurb unit or another one and have to reset everything.
    Dave
    "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing" > "Works like nothing else"

Palm IIIxe -> Tungsten T3 -> Lifedrive -> TX -> Verizon Centro -> Verizon Pre+ and TouchPad
    Lets hope 1.4.1 fixes this nasty problem.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I haven't even used my Pre in about a month because it's so bad. I'm on my 3rd Pre Plus and I can't even type a full sentence without having to retype two or three words. I think that I am just going to sell my Pre Plus on ebay and get a regular feature phone then buy the Pre Plus on at&t when it's available. Hopefully they will have the problem solved by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveandcori View Post
    I would think it is software because it doesn't happen in every app. In fact, email seems to be worse than in the web browser. I have almost no problems entering in info into a web page
    it would be great if this was true because I experience the same thing.
    If this is a software issue... are any Pixi phones having the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonie luv View Post
    typical response fro.someone whos never experienced how frustrating this is. It's hardware, the first time I took my phone in the guy said he sprayed compressed air onto it, and it was fixed. Three days later back to the same crap. Finally got a new one
    It's common sense...if you sprayed compressed air into it and it was fixed, that means there was something in-between the key and the panel. Seriously, think before you type.
    i traded in 2 pre pluses already, the first one just wouldn't turn back on and the second one had double typing and a broken micro usb cover. Now this one is double typing and getting worse but i've sort of just gotten used to it! hopefully it is a software issue though that will be solved soon.
    This issue was addressed with the latest webOS update. Please update your device to the latest version.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12