1.    #1  
    So, I logged into my Sprint account today and I have a Sprint Premier alert that read:

Sprint Premier Customers: Visit us tomorrow for an exciting announcement about a groundbreaking new device.
    I can't post pics yet, but if you're a sprint premier customer, check it out for yourself!!

Could it be?????
    Quote Originally Posted by cwfranklin2 View Post
    So, I logged into my Sprint account today and I have a Sprint Premier alert that read:

I can't post pics yet, but if you're a sprint premier customer, check it out for yourself!!

Could it be?????
    My guess, this will be about the HTC SuperSonic.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Will see in the morning since it is groundbreaking and all, worth a peak.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    My guess, this will be about the HTC SuperSonic.
    +1 to that comment. Rumors are flying hard the last few days this will be the flagship 4G phone (and possibly the i1 on iDEN - Droid Nextel with 4G radio)
    I'm guessing it's the Supersonic.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    From all the talk on all the mobile sites it does seem it'll be the HTC Supersonic.
    Supersonic, being released Spring 2010. So sometime from the next few weeks to 1-3 months from now.
    its the i1
    Nicky T
    Definitely Supersonic, and I think the Hesse address is (correction) Wednesday.
    Very interesting speculations but belongs under "Palm General Chat" or "Future Palm Devices".
    I hope its not the i1. I think the phone looks very subpar. Motoblur ftl
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Definitely Supersonic, and I think the Hesse address is tomorrow at 1PM EST.
    actually I think he's wednesday
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    actually I think he's wednesday
    Yeah, he speaks Wed.

International CTIA WIRELESS 2010
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  14.    #15  
    So, if Hesse's presentation is Wednesday, then why does the alert say the announcement is tomorrow?

Here's to hoping that it something for us webOS enthusiasts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwfranklin2 View Post
    So, if Hesse's presentation is Wednesday, then why does the alert say the announcement is tomorrow?

Here's to hoping that it something for us webOS enthusiasts
    Because the HTC Supersonic for Sprint will be announced tomorrow.
    i dont know if anyone is still up but i noticed the alert earlier and didnt check till just now and its not up there anymore but dont see anything different on the website???
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by franky_402 View Post
    i dont know if anyone is still up but i noticed the alert earlier and didnt check till just now and its not up there anymore but dont see anything different on the website???
    I also checked and it isn't there. I have a message that I have some perks to choose from (never used any of them yet so I have a few goodies I can pick from)

Rumor on Howard Forums is the Motorola i1 that was/will be announced today.

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - sprints ground breaking new device announcment 3/23/10
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I wonder if Oasis will be there to sing their 1990's hit "Supersonic"

I'm thinking not.
    Best band in the world, but Supersonic probably one of my least favorite songs.