Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone not using their original black/gray/orange Pre pouch? Willing to send it to me?

I've been a happy Palm Pre owner since January, and love the phone. I've also been pondering the best case options, waiting to decide which works best for me.

OK. I admit it: I like the standard-issue palm pre case better than anything else. ... So sure enough, two weeks ago, I lost the OEM black/gray/orange leather pouch. It's gone.

I have the Zagg InvisibleShield (which is awesome), and haven't really felt like I need a full-blown case. BUT, I also don't feel like paying full price for a new felt pouch.

If you aren't using yours, and want to send it to a loving home, I'll pay $5 (PayPal) if you'll be willing to drop it in an envelope and mail it to me. We can swap address through email [dhkeller@yahoo.com] or inbox.

And I'm probably willing to buy a few, in preparation for the next time I lose it ;-0

I might even have a few GoogleVoice invitations to swap, too.
    Last edited by dhkeller; 03/22/2010 at 01:27 PM.
    Is this the black or grey with orange pouch.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, the original black/gray pouch with the orange thread, I think. of course, since it's been lost, my memory of it has faded a bit ;-)
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I might have an extra one, will check when I get home tonight and PM you.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I never used mine and I think it's still in the box.I'll check when I get home and let you know.If I find it it's yours
    If you can't find someone with one, I just bought one on eBay for $7.00.

I can't post a link yet, but just search for Palm Pre OEM Pouch. It also had free shipping.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I went into a Sprint store with a service center and asked for a couple. Walked out with 2 free of charge.
    I think they have them over at Buy.com as well.....
    And I have one too if you need it.
    You may also want to try the p|c marketplace.
    http://forums.precentral.net/marketplace/
  11.    #11  
    Thx to people who offered. Please contact me via email above if you have one to spare. thx!
    Last time I went back to my local Sprint store, I casually asked if I could buy an extra pouch. The Sprint guy just said "don't worry", went to the back and gave me a new one for free.

One of the little things that make me feel good about being a Sprint customer.
    I have to third the option of just asking for one at a corporate store and they gave me one no questions asked!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    If anyone has another extra one for me also i would be really grateful thanks!
    I lost mine too! =(

These pouches are the best. It's a self cleaning carry case. Beautiful! It was the real cream on the top when I opened up my new Palm Pre.

It's okay though. I have another.
    I lost mine too! =(

These pouches are the best. It's a self cleaning carry case. Beautiful! It was the real cream on the top when I opened up my new Palm Pre.

It's okay though. I have another.
    I bought mine off eBay as well, and it was a slightly better version. Somewhat stiffy and easier to stuff the phone into. Highly recommend it!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    If anyone wants to send me one, I wouldnt mind...

I dropped my pre in its pouch in a fire, a week after launch day purchase lol.
    Pulled it out with an axe just in time, the pouch was singed but the phone was still fine...minus a few blemishes on the top exposed part.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Does anyone have an extra one left???? Would love one if you want to share. Or if you have a service center in your area maybe swing buy and see if they would give one up????

any help would be great.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Does anyone have an extra one left???? Would love one if you want to share. Or if you have a service center in your area maybe swing buy and see if they would give one up????
    Damn...how about I just buy you one? Want me to pick up a Touchstone for you while I'm there? Need any groceries or anything?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast