Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Everyone seems to like the new Palm with Mos Def and the cool woman walking through the city, and also the older Pixi ad with Passion Pit all the partying hipsters, and I agree. These are great ads.

But you know what would be a fun touch? Bring back the Pale Pre Girl!! But just as person in the background that you wouldn't really notice, maybe just hanging out at a cafe drinking a mochachino, or otherwise having a good time like a normal person. It would be a cute little easter egg for those paying attention (and a way to get a little extra viral boost on the interwebs, too).

It would also show a little humor from Palm and give a happier ending to the somewhat awkward story of the Pale Pre Girl.

Just an idea. You can have it for free, Palm!
    Almost had a great Pre photo ad. My friend was having phone problems and both he and his wife have an iPhone. I had a great photo he didn't let me take: "iPhone Multitasking". He had to have an iPhone in each hand to handle two different apps.

He even called me "an iPhone hater".
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Arrasmith, now springboarding off of that concept, it would make a great ad with six of the same guy walking together each with a different app up talking to and over each each other and somebody with a Pre walk up and move from card to card...comparing the multitasking.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    And to the OP, we can have her sitting with the masked Palm guy:
    Quote Originally Posted by hopfrog View Post
    Everyone seems to like the new Palm with Mos Def and the cool woman walking through the city, and also the older Pixi ad with Passion Pit all the partying hipsters, and I agree. These are great ads.

But you know what would be a fun touch? Bring back the Pale Pre Girl!! But just as person in the background that you wouldn't really notice, maybe just hanging out at a cafe drinking a mochachino, or otherwise having a good time like a normal person. It would be a cute little easter egg for those paying attention (and a way to get a little extra viral boost on the interwebs, too).

It would also show a little humor from Palm and give a happier ending to the somewhat awkward story of the Pale Pre Girl.

Just an idea. You can have it for free, Palm!
    I actually like that a lot. Made me smile to think of her as an easter egg...I wish they had hidden one in the Pre.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Never bring that girl back again. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    Almost had a great Pre photo ad. My friend was having phone problems and both he and his wife have an iPhone. I had a great photo he didn't let me take: "iPhone Multitasking". He had to have an iPhone in each hand to handle two different apps.

He even called me "an iPhone hater".
    LOL, that is a good story and a very good point!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Arrasmith, now springboarding off of that concept, it would make a great ad with six of the same guy walking together each with a different app up talking to and over each each other and somebody with a Pre walk up and move from card to card...comparing the multitasking.
    And surround the iPhone guy with lawyers dressed as nuns with rulers. They give him a good smack each time he tries to get out of the box. "No, you can't do that!"
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    And surround the iPhone guy with lawyers dressed as nuns with rulers. They give him a good smack each time he tries to get out of the box. "No, you can't do that!"
    I think this is a GREAT idea, for real. Turn the tables on apple. Honestly, this is a real winning idea if you ask me!!!