1.    #1  
    now that palm has opened there mouth about at&t devices we now know that ctia will not show anynew hardware. I guess us sprint users will be getting a new device in fall.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I just spoke with the CEO of palm through text message. A new device will be unveiled at CTIA.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    And they are going to get Xzibit to do the unveiling on a new show called ''Pimp My Pre'' where he will be putting in the bling in multitasking.
  4.    #4  
    I think the c40 is not ready yet..
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    now that palm has opened there mouth about at&t devices we now know that ctia will not show anynew hardware. I guess us sprint users will be getting a new device in fall.
    If Sprint doesn't get a new WebOS device by end of July I'm going to regretfully move on to a different product. I can see Sprint getting the plus, but that isn't going to keep me using it. I want a better constructed device that has webOS in it.

Sprint has some interesting phones coming this summer, none that have as good an OS as Palm, but, good enough that I will make a transition.
    Sprint Palm Pre
    I hope they pull something out of their hat. I think it will be their best shot at turning things around. Seems new hardware would be rather easy to pull off compared to new hardware and a new OS. Partner with HTC if you have to.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benly52 View Post
    I just spoke with the CEO of palm through text message. A new device will be unveiled at CTIA.
    He sent me one too. Here is what he wrote to me:

"Nice to see you Thursday. Get ready for CTIA. With new product Apple will be crapping bricks. Enjoy the show."
    A droid with a better keyboard and webOS would be a nice phone for palm to make.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre