Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have to get a replacement phone due to broken volume button do I have to buy another invisible shield or will they replace it
    take the old shield off and if you can find a zagg kiosk in a mall give it to them and they will give you a new one or you can request for a replacement on thier website and you will get a new one free of charge
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    I have to get a replacement phone due to broken volume button do I have to buy another invisible shield or will they replace it
    I just did this. Before you return your phone take the cover off.

Then go to the Zagg website and register your shield and request a new one.

You'll have to send the old one back and in the meantime your card will be charged 18 bucks.

Once they receive your old shield however they will drop the 15$ and just keep the 3$ for shipping.
    Naw, then phone looks so much better without any cover at all. I had a screen protector and a plastic case for like 3 months, then took them off and love the phone way more. Now, I carry it in the sleeping bag. That is annoying, but it keeps the dust/lint out of the cracks and off the camera lens. I did notice poor touch performance with the screen cover, but I think I had some crappy brand.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I have an invisible shield on my centro and it works great but I really dislike how tacky / sticky it is. What is the LEAST tacky / sticky protector for the pre I hope to get soon?
    i just got the one that they sell at verizon, 3 to a pack and they gave them to me for free, works like a charm!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12