Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Just finished watching the Season Premier or Breaking Bad on AMC. The show only lasted 1 hour, during the commercial breaks, I counted 4 Palm Pre Ads... with the Woman walking by multitasking.... The commercial might not showcase Pre's full talents...but man, was their commercial playing a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by benly52 View Post
    Just finished watching the Season Premier or Breaking Bad on AMC. The show only lasted 1 hour, during the commercial breaks, I counted 4 Palm Pre Ads... with the Woman walking by multitasking.... The commercial might not showcase Pre's full talents...but man, was their commercial playing a lot.
    That's good to hear
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Well the cool factor of that commercial is high enough for me. Be thankful its not borg lady.
    Good things, finally. Creepy ad lady was EPIC FAIL!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Also the commercial sparked a small discussion on the phone, my friend began asking how the phone runs compared to android and his iphone... I popped up a youtube video showcasing the WebOS and he was blown away... (I am getting a Pre in April)
    Yeah, I think it's been even more frequent during the NCAA games than during Breaking Bad even.
    ^ Yep! It's awesome seeing the commercial on all the screens at the sports bars!!!
    Awesome to hear the new commercial is running already and has a lot of money into it. I personally haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    lol that's not what I meant. I've seen it, but I haven't seen it on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    ^ Yep! It's awesome seeing the commercial on all the screens at the sports bars!!!
    +1 since i like to go to bars a lot, its always a great feeling. but like most drunk men they just like the hot chick, since the commercial does not really get in to detail enough for them to take their eyes off them nice legs and "stuff". wish it would show everything multi tasking about the phone and all the feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    lol that's not what I meant. I've seen it, but I haven't seen it on TV.
    Ooops, my bad Well if someone has never seen it, anywhere, now they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    +1 since i like to go to bars a lot, its always a great feeling. but like most drunk men they just like the hot chick, since the commercial does not really get in to detail enough for them to take their eyes off them nice legs and "stuff". wish it would show everything multi tasking about the phone and all the feature.
    Hey, sex sells!

They need to make a guy version of this ad, especially when airing during sports events.
    Have a guy walking around looking for a bar to meet his pals using GPS, as he's texting, checking sports scores, listening to Slacker.
    Or a guy waiting at a restaurant using Sprint TV and surfing the web as he plays a 3D game like Need for Speed.
    You get the point, show what this baby can really do.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    They need to make a guy version of this ad, especially when airing during sports events.
    Have a guy walking around looking for a bar to meet his pals using GPS, as he's texting, checking sports scores, listening to Slacker.
    Or a guy waiting at a restaurant using Sprint TV and surfing the web as he plays a 3D game like Need for Speed.
    This ad is a bit stereotyped, and I think Palm could have done better. However, if it gets people to notice and to ask questions, then it has done its job. As someone posted above, it got people to look up WebOS and do some research. The thing is, this ad should have been the very first ad Palm ever released.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Hey, sex sells!
    yeah, as we learned yesterday lol.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I'm on facebook right now on my laptop...low and behold a palm pixi advertisement on facebook.

"Let's go halfsies.
    Upgrade to the Palm® Pixi™ Plus for $79.99 after mail-in rebate and service agreement, and get another one free after mail-in-rebate debit card. Split the cost with a friend and get twice the fun for half the price. Enjoy the best apps around, like the new Facebook app. A full keyboard and touchscreen. And real access to the Web. For a limited time. Available at Verizon Wireless."

It was one of the ads that is on the right side, when you are on your newsfeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Nah!!! Keep the hot babe.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I've been seeing a lot more Palm advertisements lately. More on TV and several billboards around Atlanta.
    Ha I bought my Pre on launch day in Atlanta.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast