Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    As predicted... again. Verizon has been advertising this like mad on the east coast. Buy a Pre, get another Pre free (with a two year contract, of course.) They must really be desperate to get rid of stock, although for them a two year contract (with the new high termination fees) usually means making a killing on the service end.

This is probably the best they'll do for a while until the Pre will have to be severely discounted. I can't imagine them trying to sell it once the Nexus One is out as well as the Incredible (horrible name) and its 8MP camera and huge screen. I'm guessing they will drop the prices in April if they ever hope to dump inventory and further slashes in May... if you want a Pre, I'd wait a little longer.
    This isn't a Pre sale, it's a Verizon sale they are doing with quite a few phones of different brands. It has nothing to do with Palm. Not only that, but they've been doing this since the Pre Plus launched...
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    This isn't a Pre sale, it's a Verizon sale they are doing with quite a few phones of different brands. It has nothing to do with Palm. Not only that, but they've been doing this since the Pre Plus launched...
    No - it used to be buy a Pre Plus and get a Pixi free...