1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been made/ posted, but i looked, and couldn't find anything.

I like to download alot of songs from youtube with the youtube download patch on my phone, but the problem is that since they are youtube videos, i have to open them with the video app, and the video app doesn't let me multitask. when i move away from the app, it pauses..

So i was looking for a app/patch, that allowed me to just play the audio of it in the music app, or allowed the video to play in the background. Preferable just the audio, so it's not wasting cpu power rendering the video, but either ones fine cause most of the songs i download aren't music videos.

Sorry if this has been made already, and thank you for reading this.
    Not a Patch but just rename the file .mp3
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Not a Patch but just rename the file .mp3
    aww.. thanks...
    NP

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    NP
    do I have to do it with a computer, or can i do it on the device?
    i agree maybe a patch that renamed it for you would be awesome
    UK PRE USER
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    do I have to do it with a computer, or can i do it on the device?
    Right now youll have to do it on your computer!

Quote Originally Posted by stevee10001 View Post
    i agree maybe a patch that renamed it for you would be awesome
    Jason could maybe be convinced to add the ability to rename files in internals.

Follow the link below.

I have a patch request - Shake to unlock the phone for no need to press the top right power/unlock button.
    All you have to do is change the extension from .mp4 to .mp3 and the Pre will launch it as a music file! No need for converters.

Follow the link below.