1.    #1  
    A decent showing, wait for the live segment: Today Show Video Player
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I was so disappointed when he introduced the Pre. The HUGE feature that "no other phone here has" was tethering?!?! I mean really? I thought he was going to say multitasking, but apparently that slipped his mind. His point to buy the Pre was if you wanted a router.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    I was so disappointed when he introduced the Pre. The HUGE feature that "no other phone here has" was tethering?!?! I mean really? I thought he was going to say multitasking, but apparently that slipped his mind. His point to buy the Pre was if you wanted a router.
    I was just happy to see him mention the Pre at all. Given how smartphone coverage usually is all about the iPhone, Android, and maybe BB, just having the Pre featured in any way, shape, or form seemed a real positive.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I do have to say, that I am jealous about the barcode reader on android. I wish that was on WebOS.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I do have to say, that I am jealous about the barcode reader on android. I wish that was on WebOS.
    Funny thing is, the technology behind the Pre's camera (not sure about the Pixi) supports a macro focus capability in software. So, it's entirely possible. I can't find the link I've posted before that demonstrates the capability, and no time to search now, but the vendor is DXO Optics.
    Yup. It's a software thing. An app just needs to be developed.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    Yup. It's a software thing. An app just needs to be developed.
    I think Palm needs to implement the software. An app would access it.