1.    #1  
    I don't know if this has been posted already, but take a look at this:

http://www.webosroundup.com/2010/03/...video-contest/

This is a great way to advertise the Pre virally through YouTube and through Twitter, facebook, etc (YouTube more though). Finally!

I may enter with those prizes at stake.
    Last edited by Reign25; 03/21/2010 at 02:58 PM.
    Absolutely. Everyone should do this, particularly those folks who've felt so strongly about the ads to date--and, posted so passionately about them. Here's an opportunity to actually put your ideas in front of Palm, and maybe even get something for it. I know I will be doing it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #3  
    I'm hoping this will be put on the front page of Pre Central and Everything Pre as Palm definitely needs people to enter in this, as many as possible.
    oh that looks so exciting. too bad i suck at making videos, and i don't own a mac to edit one O.O
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    oh that looks so exciting. too bad i suck at making videos, and i don't own a mac to edit one O.O
    Mac editing isn't so good...

I've had plenty of video editing software in the past (can't remember the names tbh). Just Google some and give it a try. It can't hurt.
    Sony Vegas was my favorite back when i did some vid editing
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  7.    #7  
    I actually liked that one as well.
  8.    #8  
    This needs to be bumped. I'm also submitting this to be news.