1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Anyone know where to find WebOS Doctor 1.3.5.2? The links on WebOS Internals all seem to be broken, except for version 1.4.0. Problem is that 1.4.0 won't let me install Facebook, or run the App Store properly.

Info:
    Carrier - O2
    Country - Germany
    Phone - Pre

Regards,
    Brett.
    Palm has removed them from their servers (which the WebOS Internals page linked to) so they are no longer publicly available - at this point they can't be legally hosted so I'm afraid nobody can provide you with a link here.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Palm has removed them from their servers (which the WebOS Internals page linked to) so they are no longer publicly available - at this point they can't be legally hosted so I'm afraid nobody can provide you with a link here.
    Thanks for the info. So there is no way to roll back to a previous version of webOS then?

Funny thing is that if I follow the Palm support pages, input my serial number etc, then it tries to download 1.3.5.2 from the Palm website, but the file just ain't there.

Regards,
    Brett.
    I don't know if this link will still work for you, but I was able to get into the Sprint version:

https://ws.palm.com/SupportDownload/...nal/Home&sp=49
  5.    #5  
    Thanks anyway guys, but a complete reinstall of WebOS 1.4 fixed my problems.

Regards,
    Brett.