1.    #1  
    so I thought we were going to get access to some of the ncaa games. Not seeing this happening.
    CBS has the contract for the Championship games. You will only see highlights on ESPN.
  3.    #3  
    why did they say we would get ncaa games. Oh by the way, where are these highlights? Why isn't there an aop for this like the nfl app. Sounds like this was a marketing ploy to keep people without actually giving something of any value.
    They never said they were going to air NCAA tourney games. They said conference tourney.
    I've seen plenty of NCAA highlights on ESPN News on ESPN Mobile.
    Here is part of the PRPRPR:
    ESPN Mobile TV coverage during March and April will feature more than 100 live events and over 250 hours of coverage for Sprint customers with this new agreement beginning just in time for fans to watch the Big 12 and Big East Conference Championship basketball games on Sprint mobile devices. Programming and live events through April include:

* 23 Live Men's NCAA Basketball Games (including Conference Championship games)
    * 19 Live Women's NCAA Basketball Championship Games
    * 9 NBA Playoff Games
    * 15 Regular Season NBA Games
    * 30 Live NBA Fastbreak Shows
    * 10 Regular Season MLB Games
    * 50 Live Baseball Tonight Studio Shows
    * 3 College Football Spring games
    * 3 Live Friday Night Fights
    * 3 Live NCAA Hockey Championship Games
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    why did they say we would get ncaa games. Oh by the way, where are these highlights? Why isn't there an aop for this like the nfl app. Sounds like this was a marketing ploy to keep people without actually giving something of any value.
    I totally forgot that ESPN (including ESPN 2 and ESPN360) will air the WOMAN'S NCAA tournament!
  6.    #6  
    Guess i dont understand what im actually getting. I am still being asked for a 5.99 Subscription payment for espn on sprint tv.
    I have DePaul vs Vandy womens NCAA BB on now. looks like watching 56k video in 1996. Audio is great however, so I guess it is 'blocky visuals radio'

Edit: just saw that if you swipe on the Tv app it changes channels(my first time to really use TV), and disney channel is crystal clear, that sucks that sports is blocky, but disney looks like HDTV.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    They aired some of the conference championship games and will show the NIT and Women's games too.