Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    While the mail app does a decent job with Gmail IMAP in bringing over all my various mail folders, the only mail that shows up for my inbox or other folders begins the day I got my Palm. Palm advertises "true" IMAP which isn't the case unless there's a way to bring all my older messages in my desktop inbox and folders over to the device. Is there a way to get the older email onto the Palm that I'm just not seeing? Thanks.
    this is what worked for my yahoo acct.

open mail, in the top left tap email, select prefrences and accounts, select the email account, and change sync options to all. I think mine came deefault to 7 days.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by des3m8 View Post
    this is what worked for my yahoo acct.

open mail, in the top left tap email, select prefrences and accounts, select the email account, and change sync options to all. I think mine came deefault to 7 days.
    That's the option I was looking for...I just didn't dig deep enough. I was looking for it on the page one level up. Many thanks!!
    glad I could help someone. When I did this my phone was sluggish for awhile untilll it downloaded all my mail. But I had alot of mail saved too....