1.    #1  
    does anyone know how to copy a movie I downloaded on itunes on to palmpre I tried but it won't show in the movies
    t
    It's not possible due to DRM, unless there's a new way that I'm unaware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycinter View Post
    does anyone know how to copy a movie I downloaded on itunes on to palmpre I tried but it won't show in the movies
    t

download your movie and convert it to mp4 format then put phone in usb mode send it to phone that's what I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    download your movie and convert it to mp4 format then put phone in usb mode send it to phone that's what I do.
    Do you mind sharing how you got around the DRM?
  5.    #5  
    I downloaded it o itunes how do you convert it to mp4
    I don't like itunes because of that reason. I download the movies to my cp convert them then usb them to my phone.. That way I can save my converted movies in mp4 format incase I have to doctor my pre
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Do you mind sharing how you got around the DRM?
    read my last post above this one
    You can't that I know of. They use a proprietary encryption method for Digital Rights Management (DRM) to ensure you cannot copy it.

You might be able to find software off the web somewhere (Google it) to remove their protections, but most likely it won't work. If there are any that do work, it will be complicated.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    why look for more software when you cando what I just said your post makes no sense....

ARTHUR THORTON
    why look for more software when you cando what I just said your post makes no sense....

ARTHUR THORTON
    What you've probably done is imported some video(s) you already had, not media that you have purchased from iTunes directly.

Movies and TV shows that you buy from iTunes you can't convert, burn to DVD or install to any non-Apple device due to DRM. I'm sure there are ways around it but it's just not worth it.

Pretty much any service you rent or buy video from has some form of DRM attached to protect against redistribution.
    BARKERJA any movie or tv show is in more than one place on the web just look for it
    BARKERJA any movie or tv show is in more than one place on the web just look for it
    Legally?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Legally?
    who cares everyone else does it not trying to download 700,000 movies just a couple