1.    #1  
    Today, I received a surprise call from Palm corporate. It was in response to my negative feedback in a customer satisfaction follow-up survey.

I have a email sync problem the Palm technical support rep could not solve. The woman who called was apologetic and set up a phone appointment for me on Monday morning to have a more experienced person try and help me find a solution.

The personal contact caught me off guard and I was really impressed so I was wondering if any other forum readers have had a similar experience.

Thanks for reading!
    Very interesting
    some people have reported this call ,just do a search for it!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    can't say I have though I would like one
    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange2010 View Post
    Today, I received a surprise call from Palm corporate. It was in response to my negative feedback in a customer satisfaction follow-up survey.
    Good for Palm! Who gave and when did you receive the first survey where you gave Palm bad marks?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Good for Palm! Who gave and when did you receive the first survey where you gave Palm bad marks?
    I received the first survey on March 11th and ignored it. They sent me a reminder on March 14th and I responded. Within 3 days they started calling me. I ignored the calls at first because I didn't recognize the number on my caller ID and thought it was a telemarketer. I decided to answer the call when they tried again this afternoon and blast them then learned it was from Palm. I though it was a joke but the woman referenced the case number and asked for the full story about why I wasn't happy.