1.    #1  
    I am in houston,tx with a palm pre on sprint......heres the problem
    i can get picture mail with no problems but sending them out is the problem i have to usually update network settings and take my battery out for 2 mins to get a one single picture to send out ? it has been like this since thursday

anybody else having problems or am i alone?
    no problems here do you have any messaging patches installed
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    no problems here do you have any messaging patches installed
    yes i have the follow messaging patches installed
    add sellect all and new message
    timestamps cleam
    audio/video attachments
    character counter
    enable landscape messaging
    sign in as invisible in IM

but ive had those installed since early march
    how long have you had the problem? I would try taking the patches off and try your picture mail and then put them back on one by one sending picuture mail with patch install until it stops working and then you probably found the culprit.
  5.    #5  
    only had the picturemail problem since thursday but i will try what you recommended and post

thanks for your input
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonmale04 View Post
    only had the picturemail problem since thursday but i will try what you recommended and post

thanks for your input
    Picture mail meaning MMS or e-mail with a picture in it? Also, MMS will only work if EVDO data is enabled.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I figured it doesn't work because I didn't get the 2 arms + 2 Legs plan, I only got the arm n a leg plan...

Edit: Scratch that, it was because I had Picture Mail blocked when I was using my Rumor 2. yay.
    Last edited by Forever92; 03/21/2010 at 12:50 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Picture mail meaning MMS or e-mail with a picture in it? Also, MMS will only work if EVDO data is enabled.
    i shouldve clarified....its MMS and i have tried with full signal and with WIFI on i uninstalled all my messaging patches i am switching to another battery to see if maybe that will help somehow
    are you on verizon or sprint
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    are you on verizon or sprint
    sprint
  11.    #11  
    might be my extended battery i have been able to send out 3 photos in a row now with my regular battery going back to the extended for some more trial and error
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I had the same problem earlier this week but is working fine now. It was just the network and I have sprint also.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    They had/have an outage for some time now. I was advised by a rep last night that they were doing a system upgrade and should be done by 4 am ET today. It's been going on for about 5 days now. I've had no problem but my wife can't send or receive MMS. Data works fine though. They said they've have a current data network problem too but they have yet to apply the fix for it. She can send normal text just not MMS. I live in the Kansas City area and have Sprint.
  14.    #14  
    i just got off the phone with sprint they werent aware of any outage or upgrade in my current area and they told me to do the usual battery out of phone for 5 mins and reboot a few times they said to take it by a repair center because they cant figure it out they said more than likely if it doesnt work there for them they will just replace it with another pre i dont want a whole new pre when this works fine with no oreo or anything ugh this im going to doctor before all that to see if that works