1.    #1  
    I'm at work and can't watch the basketball games but I figured out that if you choose the CBS Evening News channel in the Live category it actually shows the games. I figured it out just in time to see Kansas choke big time!

Sorry, should have said that it's in the Sprint TV app
    Last edited by oflats3; 03/20/2010 at 07:42 PM.
    Link? I just went to cbs.com from my Pre and I don't see this. Is it on the mobile website or the regular website?
    No, you cant watch the games on your phone unless you have AT&T. If we had the Flash 10.1, we may be able to watch it.
    This is in the Sprint TV application. Nice find!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    thanks you are the man.. Going to come in handy monday.. WuTang he's talking about the Sprint TV app..
    nice, thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up...
    Thanks this acutally works.
    Holy cow!
    It does!
    Jackpot!
    They're showing Utah St-Texas A&M, which is from yesterday.
    Not live, oh well.
  11.    #11  
    It had the Kansas game on earlier, so idk why it has a game from yesterday on.. Oh well
    They appeared to be having some problems. Maybe it is just temporary and they will go back to live.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.