1.    #1  
    I just found this by accident. It could be one of those things that's been there since day 1 but it surprised me so I thought I'd share.

when a dropdown box is displayed, like an app dropdown (something without landscape) and you tilt the phone to landscape the drop down goes away. Not sure if that is a feature or like a side effect of going landscape, buts it's kinda fun.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Weird. Nice Find! I've never noticed this. Seems the drop down stays in apps like the browser where landscape is enabled.
  3.    #3  
    I haven't determined if its useful yet. You have to tip it pretty far. If a quick flick to the left or right did it then I would definitely use it.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost 13 View Post
    Weird. Nice Find! I've never noticed this. Seems the drop down stays in apps like the browser where landscape is enabled.
    he meant the app dropdown menus in the top left, not the connection/status in the top right.
  5.    #5  
    It works on the drop down for changing messenger type (text, google, etc), it works in pandora for the little arrow menu, and really any drop down menu at all. Another place it doesn't work is the alarm clock as it will go landscape.