Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    last night i was playing need for speed, freaking the best game while hi.... he wanted to mess up the game by calling me. he freaked when he saw the game pause and i answered the call. he was like ***** the iphone does not do that. i was like multiple tasking.
  2.    #2  
    how is plss a bad word
    Pre =1. iPhone =0.

/win.
    lol to funny, maybe he will get a pre now. you should of sent him a text along with an email told him the weather then gone back to your game.
    That's actually a pretty funny story. I'm sure the guy'd done that to his iPhone-using friends and gotten a cheap thrill out of it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
    last night i was playing need for speed, freaking the best game while hi.... he wanted to mess up the game by calling me. he freaked when he saw the game pause and i answered the call. he was like ***** the iphone does not do that. i was like multiple tasking.
    Ok palm, take notice. Recreate this and sell it as an Ad.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    oh yeah now that is a great idea, love it. they really should do it in a type of setting that would be acceptable also like a college dorm or something. how about some teenagers on bean bags one with the iphone and other with a pre, then have a third person hiding in the back ground thinking he is gonna screw both of them up and calls both of them. once the iphone user realizes what the pre had just did, snatches it away from him after throwing the iphone on the floor. oh yeah that would be good and very true. wat do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    oh yeah now that is a great idea, love it. they really should do it in a type of setting that would be acceptable also like a college dorm or something. how about some teenagers on bean bags one with the iphone and other with a pre, then have a third person hiding in the back ground thinking he is gonna screw both of them up and calls both of them. once the iphone user realizes what the pre had just did, snatches it away from him after throwing the iphone on the floor. oh yeah that would be good and very true. wat do you guys think?
    3 birds with one stone. Show off gaming, notifications and true multitasking. That could be a game changer. Really easy to shoot, and perfect for the final four!

yeah 3 birds with one stone, thats awesome. i think this comunity can make a better comercial about the pre then palm can. check out my other pre comercial idea on http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2319426 post#10
    Palm prefers to be vague in their commercials and doesn't have the balls to go after another platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
    need for speed, freaking the best game while hi....
    LOL. That or Asphalt 5, maybe Gangstar... Well I guess they are all the best if you're in the right state of mind.
    wow you paused your game and answered your phone .... Now every body wants palm to make a commercial of that .... It's gonna take more than that to get palm out the gutter .......
    everybody don't play games on their phone.... They do " grown up stuff " too this thread is SAD
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    wow you paused your game and answered your phone .... Now every body wants palm to make a commercial of that .... It's gonna take more than that to get palm out the gutter .......
    How many people know that Palm can do this? Very few. How many people out there know that the iPhone can't do this? Very many.

Do people like being seriously interrupted when they are having a good time? No, they don't. Palms ability to move effortlessly between things is a major selling point and yet no one knows about it. Informing the public is one thing that advertising does.

How many college age students would want the Pre after that ad? Probably a fair number would start considering it. How many people does the current Palm ad get interested? Probably not too many.

everybody don't play games on their phone.... They do " grown up stuff " too this thread is SAD
    Yes, not everyone plays games. But more play than you would think. Remember, the Nintendo generation is growing up, and parents are buying smart phones for their kids.

and yet all the att commercials right now are about how you can make phone calls and surf the net at the same time. The point is that Palm needs to start displaying what sets WebOS apart. We all know but most people do not.
    well considering that the current pdk is only concentrated on games at the moment and not "grown up stuff" we need a commercial about what the pre can do now, not in a few months from now. or else it would be lieing. we do not have "grown up stuff" at the moment to compete with the iphone. but we do in the gaming department so we can go at them with that.
    complex pants palms stock is in the gutter .palm has 500,000 unsold units .u can't throw money at a problem when you are not selling phones .

oh yeah this thread will not bring back palm from the gutter ...lets get real I love my pre but " reality check" is in need for you still in drem land
    Yes, not everyone plays games. But more play than you would think. Remember, the Nintendo generation is growing up, and parents are buying smart phones

for their kids.

no they play xbox and ps3
    show a jack a s s playing a video game while stoned and not even knowing the name of the feature that allows this?

how will that help Palm?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast